Bet His Mothers Proud Of Him

Gnash how about if this kid was to grow up thinking it's acceptable to act in any way he wants since he's never been disciplined and ends up hurting a relative of yours, is it still acceptable then?

Of course its not acceptable.....but what reason is there to think he would hurt anyone ? thats exactly my point mate to me a crime against property can never be regarded as serious as a crime against a person......and this kids crime was property.

Im not saying he did nothing wrong he was a little shit but calling for him to be strung up and birched is going a little bit overboard if you ask me....unless you have led an impeccable childhood yourself of course but then i dont know many people who have.

• Like 3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and if you bother to read through the comments,some arse hole says,''oh irish people'' as if we ever carried on like that,i was going to try explain exactly what was happening in the film but fuk it i

No it was a child with a lack of decency ... manners ... The sense of right or wrong and if its happy doing that at that age god knows what the little fukcer will be doing at 16 ......

Good thing there wasnt any phone cameras about when me and my mates were nippers.

Posted Images

seen lads do alot worst done worst myself in front of my mates showing off like it looks that lad is doing doesnt mean he will turn out a wrongun he might or he might not kids today have a different way of thinking but to give him the birch is over the top to me hes showing off like all kids do but i would rather see him do that than kick some one senseless or maim someone for no reason

Bumped into an old school pal the other week, spent nearly all his life in nick he was on his way to visit his pa who was dieing...i found meself saying 'he was a rum in his day' and was taken aback by his response...'he was a no good c**t Trim....'your old fella was a rum en, first time i come to your house he said come in son and wipe your feet, then tapped me and said if he ever had to tell me that again he'd cave me c**t in, next news i was sat there with a chicken and stuffing butty and a piece of fruit cake'...remarking that he would'nt have wasted his life if he had an old fella like that.