• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sire                                      

Posted Images

That pup that sean1 is holding up is gonna be a right brute!! Hopefully the lad who owns him will post a pic or two as he grows over the upcoming months..what a specimen of a puppy that is..Snoops has yours gone back more to the Buddy dog do you reckon? Hope the pups serve you well guys..Im pretty confident they will, mine out of Razor is no world beater but he's a handy dog, not just a point and slip dog either, hunts like a spaniel, retrieves, jump anything, water holds no fear, run on ANY type of ground, very obedient and from the smallest to our very largest he's layed them to rest..id not hesitate to get another pup out of Razor were I in the market for one and I know Mik's dogs are top drawer too and with the bitch being bred out of Tigger she's obviously got the right minerals in her..have fun and be prepared for happy days folks haha...

• Like 2

fuji i got one out off this litter because for one.. the lads who run the dam and her lines do not keep average dogs.this bitch has certainly put some gear away .i have talked to a few lads about her and and the lads who run them.and all very good reports ..another reason the dams great great great grand dam was also razors great great grand dam.which was jodie .jodie was dancers dam .dancers is kims dam which is.razors mother.. dancers sire was a dog called blackarse ..the great great great grand sire to the mother of my pup was a dog called blue ..he was blackarces litter bother ...on paper the pups are near enough 3/4 saluki the rest deerhound and lurcher...they are not that far away form each other in breeding ..basically line bred ..but does that really matter..? some think yes .and some people just want to make sure both parents have been good at there job and have a good few seasons under there belts...i like both to be in my pup..lol.i had pick of the dog pups and picked the one with the biggest head and a fraction bigger then the rest of the litter..lol.but they were a fairly even litter to be fair ..nice and strong and very forward..fingers crossed they will do there job when they come of age......

thanks for all the good comments lads ...hope you all have a good season..

and andy i will have a walk out with you one day this season with boots up your way ..with the pics you have sent me i know hes far from an average hound ...

hope he carries on doing the same for you...

• Like 5

That pup that sean1 is holding up is gonna be a right brute!! Hopefully the lad who owns him will post a pic or two as he grows over the upcoming months..what a specimen of a puppy that is..Snoops has yours gone back more to the Buddy dog do you reckon? Hope the pups serve you well guys..Im pretty confident they will, mine out of Razor is no world beater but he's a handy dog, not just a point and slip dog either, hunts like a spaniel, retrieves, jump anything, water holds no fear, run on ANY type of ground, very obedient and from the smallest to our very largest he's layed them to rest..id not hesitate to get another pup out of Razor were I in the market for one and I know Mik's dogs are top drawer too and with the bitch being bred out of Tigger she's obviously got the right minerals in her..have fun and be prepared for happy days folks haha...

thankss pal it was a cracking litter a pleasure to rase them ill keep use posted on my 2 kim logan.
  • Like 2

fuji i got one out off this litter because for one.. the lads who run the dam and her lines do not keep average dogs.this bitch has certainly put some gear away .i have talked to a few lads about her and and the lads who run them.and all very good reports ..another reason the dams great great great grand dam was also razors great great grand dam.which was jodie .jodie was dancers dam .dancers is kims dam which is.razors mother.. dancers sire was a dog called blackarse ..the great great great grand sire to the mother of my pup was a dog called blue ..he was blackarces litter bother ...on paper the pups are near enough 3/4 saluki the rest deerhound and lurcher...they are not that far away form each other in breeding ..basically line bred ..but does that really matter..? some think yes .and some people just want to make sure both parents have been good at there job and have a good few seasons under there belts...i like both to be in my pup..lol.i had pick of the dog pups and picked the one with the biggest head and a fraction bigger then the rest of the litter..lol.but they were a fairly even litter to be fair ..nice and strong and very forward..fingers crossed they will do there job when they come of age......feck me im glad you did the breeding I wouldn't have known were to start lol .

thanks for all the good comments lads ...hope you all have a good season..

and andy i will have a walk out with you one day this season with boots up your way ..with the pics you have sent me i know hes far from an average hound ...

hope he carries on doing the same for you...