Anyone Seen Something In The Lamp They Cant Explain?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Field upon field of nothing

Some clown lamping a bowling green

A few week ago on the local show fields alongside a walk something on a bench in the distance almost out of the beam. Walked round to it quietly and it turned out to be one of the local hoodlums on to

I've never seen anything whilst out myself, but my ex father in law swore he saw a large black cat when he was driving once.

He was a brimson though, so we didn't believe him at all... Then the news got wind of a few more sightings around the same time

The same eejit has me in court next month. A crying shame he was driving and not walking at the time...

• Like 2

a body wrapped up in bubble wrap and a bag over the feet and head next to a tree with cows walking round it in the middle of no where my 2 mates ran to me at the gate and i white lighted from there and the body sat up and fell back down we just got off as we didnt know what we was getting involved in :yes:

Still going with this shite I see......

ffs lab has she allowed you back on the computor :laugh:

Seen a big cat with a hunting friend of mine

what species of cat was it rascal
and what was your mate doing out with it ?

lampin

Big cats roaming around this little Island of ours?! HEHEHE

It was a long way off. Was real dark in colour. Not as big as a panther type cat but much MUCH larger than a moggy.

Watched it jump a 5 bar gate from about 3 foot away and clean over the top and over the other side.

• Like 2

Seen a big cat with a hunting friend of mine

what species of cat was it rascal
and what was your mate doing out with it ?

lampin

Big cats roaming around this little Island of ours?! HEHEHE

It was a long way off. Was real dark in colour. Not as big as a panther type cat but much MUCH larger than a moggy.

Watched it jump a 5 bar gate from about 3 foot away and clean over the top and over the other side.

Not disbelieving you, seen a few things that have had myself scratching my head over the years

Years ago snook out to go lamping as a kid, me and a mate were plodding away on the rabbits, when we heard a voice shouting. It sounded like my old man shouting me, we shit ourselves thinking I'd been busted, so we decided on a way to sneak back past where we thought voice was coming from, (bearing in mind we were lamping on a small island miles away from any residential property).. As we were walking back along shoreline we seen a silhouette against one of the sand dunes, I put lamp on him, there was a guy stood there naked with a clear rubble bag wrapped round him like a skirt, we shit it, started away on our toes, me lugging a feckin car battery and lamp, and my mate in front holding the dog and a knife... Laughed like f**k when we got home,didn't seem funny when we first clocked him tho, haha feckin weirdo

• Like 1