Its About Time

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shes never 67!   Id shag that me!!!!   Judi reads THL posts all the time, she recently copied and posted a post of the hunting section to her blog...one where somebody was asking about boxing day

i really hope she gets the maximum sentience they can give her and her new butch cell mate takes a liking to her    

I remember saying when I first seen that video that that Terrierman is an absolute credit to terrierwork and hunting. Good to see justice done. Unfortunately she'll be a martyr to all the other igno

Posted Images

It just goes to show the length & lies that the anti brigade will go to to try to make the honest person look bad and every case they bring is the worst thing they have ever seen she need bringing to book big time that poor terrier mans life will have been made hell when she posted her lies ( in the past ive had signs posted out side the house brake pipes cut on the truck ect ) i hope she gets a long prison sentence big fine and banned from harassing the hunts

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

shes never 67!

Id shag that me!!!!

Judi reads THL posts all the time, she recently copied and posted a post of the hunting section to her blog...one where somebody was asking about boxing day meets.

So becareful what you post as they are constantly trying to mis-quote things

...and judi....if your ever at a loose end and want a walk out with the terriers....I promise I wont shoot any foxes :air_kiss:

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...