If You Won The Lotto.......

You hear all the normal "I'd get a big house/car/boat" etc etc.........well let's hear what you'd have that's a bit special ?

I tell you what mine would be......dwarfs !!!

I would have a whole f***ing battalion of little dwarfs to attend to every task........

And I tell what else, every one would be dressed like that little dude off "Fantasy Island".........and every time a plane flew over I would have one who's only job was to ring a bell and shout "boss, boss the plane"

That would be ace, bollocks to bentleys......dwarfs is the way forward

So come on........what unusual things would you have if you were mega rich.

Lol

• Like 2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty land with a few lakes and woods on, Id put up a massive fence around it all and a log cabin on. A log burner, some solar panels, windmills watermill etc to power it all so all them bills can ge

A thermo nuclear war head and Royal Mail the fuckerr to Tony Blair's gaff lol   In seriouness I'd probably buy a big stretch of land and set up a free outdoor skills retreat for under priviliged kid

Depends how much.......100 mill id quite fancy buying a football club........20 mill id quite fancy buying Wales   Either way having done most of the stuff i ever wanted to do in all seriousness id

Posted Images

A lab and a team of scientists shunned by academia for their ethically questionable research, high doses of gamma radiation and I reckon I'd be a super villain inside of 18 months...

Obviously the ultimate goal of a megalomaniac like me.

Oh, and an air craft carrier for my hobby of mutineering.

Realistically, I'd love a big observatory. Bit different to the usual right.

You hear all the normal "I'd get a big house/car/boat" etc etc.........well let's hear what you'd have that's a bit special ?

I would have a whole f***ing battalion of little dwarfs to attend to every task........

And I tell what else, every one would be dressed like that little dude off "Fantasy Island".........and every time a plane flew over I would have one who's only job was to ring a bell and shout "boss, boss the plane"

Lol

If you win can I be the first dwarf you employ???

• Like 3

Lol

If you win can I be the first dwarf you employ???

Do you look like this ?

post-35922-0-51300600-1412458869.jpg

• Like 1

And security guards.........I would have to have a little dwarf security force dressed in little jumpsuits with little berets on their heads to patrol the grounds

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

I would go round buying houses in posh areas, the places judges, bankers, lawyers ect, lived, and put families of immigrants in, rent free, free cans, and 24/7 briefs to scream racist at anybody complaining, see how they f***ing like it :laugh:

• Like 5

Depends how much.......100 mill id quite fancy buying a football club........20 mill id quite fancy buying Wales :D

Either way having done most of the stuff i ever wanted to do in all seriousness id give the majority of it to folk who needed it more than i did.

• Like 5