Bow Hunting

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was a little bit of me that really wanted that elephant to charge and flatten that septic when he shot it with the bow.   Got to say on this occasion I disagree with born hunter, I can't sanct

Shooting the elephant with a bow is about one thing and one thing only bragging rights, like it or hate it, wether it was a cull animal or a trophy maybe even both the fact is in the eyes of this hunt

What a load of crap hunters on a hunting site saying a man needs beating for hunting in a way man has done for thousands of years there's nothing wrong with bow hunting and all these people moaning ab

I watched a vid on you tube ( I think it was you tube ) ....put in bow hunting doves ....this guy wants seeing to believe ...hes knocking out flying doves with a bow & arrow ...I'd have been happy hitting them with a shotty ..sorry I am to dim to put up links ... :hmm:

Found this one...some fantastic shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxQPOsDgPO4

Interesting design of arrow.... the tip looks like an egg whisk, so it obviously makes it easier to hit them....though I'd bet still not easy enough for me :laugh:

That's the one mate , I cant think how long that took to perfect , the lead you must give it & the way the arrow arc's to the bird is pretty impressive to watch

Not sure that this is for me. It's a bit too drawn out, which I could accept if there's no alternative and say it was for food, but it's not. I guess it must also rely heavily on the shot placement and the angle at which it's delivered etc. Plenty of margin for fcuking this up leaving an animal with an arrow sticking out of it.

• Like 3

Not sure that this is for me. It's a bit too drawn out, which I could accept if there's no alternative and say it was for food, but it's not. I guess it must also rely heavily on the shot placement and the angle at which it's delivered etc. Plenty of margin for fcuking this up leaving an animal with an arrow sticking out of it.

Point.in shooting elephants is? What a wanker love to stomp him out

• Like 1

Its not for me but I would would never call for banning some one elses sport. I can totally understand the will to get back to huntings roots and the added skill needed with regards to fieldcraft with bow hunting but the margin for error with bow hunting seems considerably smaller than the margin for error with a rifle. I truly believe we owe any animal we hunt the respect of a quick and sporting death, especially if it is for the sole purpose of sport and not for subsistence.

• Like 2

Point.in shooting elephants is? What a wanker love to stomp him out

Ill hold him down for you Kev, as said Wanker

• Like 1

What a bunch of f***ing antis!

Bet you'd think nothing of running a bambi with a dog that might take a while to finish but skewering dumbo as part of a African management/hunting plan is worthy of a beating...

Give ya heads a shake.

Put your handbag away

Stop acting like a fanny....

A bloke shot dumbo and you're all emotional. LOL

Edited by Born Hunter

What a bunch of f***ing antis!

Bet you'd think nothing of running a bambi with a dog that might take a while to finish but skewering dumbo as part of a African management/hunting plan is worthy of a beating...

Give ya heads a shake.

Put your handbag away

Stop acting like a fanny....

A bloke shot dumbo and you're all emotional. LOL

Emotional? Lol if you like shooting elephants carry on nobby