Gun You Most Regret Selling??

As in title we all done it

Mine was my RwS Excalibur in walnut sold it to go on holiday as work dried up ID give my right arm for that gun back was so accurate literally took 60yd bunnys seemed to chase my arse with guns since but happy with falcon for now lol

What was yours?

Edited by mattybugeye
  • Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats a easy one                                                   ALL OF THEM     atvbmac

My old hw 80k wasnt mine to start but when i was given a permission the farmer gave it to me 3 years later he asked what rifle he should buy for his grandchild and he kept hinting that he wanted to ge

My Ultra.   I sold it because I wanted to focus on skill with a springer, and I didn't get the same 'feel' from the Ultra.   When out shooting with the springer, I'll take a shot and when I miss,

Great post matt.

I thought, having thought about selling my 97... My 97. Ain't sold it yet though. And my scorpion. Funnily enough your post comes about when I'm considering clearing out, apart from the 98. And I'm so glad I've changed my mind... I do think some shit sometimes (no need for any comments there) I'm guessing all of us do re the rifles in the cupboard, 'wish I had that, don't get on with that' etc...

So I've just bought a new stock for the SE. Get it on a pod and f*ck you 100's. I'll bash the arse of just as many rabbits.

Yep, bin pub. Safe.

That's a very easy one and appropriate given your recent project. A very early airsporter (1950's era) that I restored, tuned and polished up. I chopped it in for an S410 as a result of a back injury meaning I could no longer lug the weight of it around or handle the strain of repeatedly cocking it. I'm a big fan of my PCP but if I'm honest I would kill to get that BSA back again :( I suppose that's life though, you always end up craving what you've just got shot of :D

• Like 1

My old hw 80k wasnt mine to start but when i was given a permission the farmer gave it to me 3 years later he asked what rifle he should buy for his grandchild and he kept hinting that he wanted to get him the same rifle as he gifted me so after tears running down the face and last good byes i turned up at the farm with the same 80k thay he gave me only it was fully serviced all reblued and looking brand spanking new

The farmers face when as red as the roses in his garden he couldnt beleive it he honestly wanted to buy the rifle off me but how could i all i asked for was the opitiunity for the permission for as long as possible and now ive been out a few times with the rifle and its new very pleases owner gained around 2000 more acres of permission off him and hell hes even my boss so from all that i thank the old girl 80k a job permission and some great shooting

So i dont really regret selling her as i never really sold her ans she is making someone else very happy but by god i wish i still had her ???

• Like 4

My Ultra.

I sold it because I wanted to focus on skill with a springer, and I didn't get the same 'feel' from the Ultra.

When out shooting with the springer, I'll take a shot and when I miss, I can't help but to think "I would have tagged that with the Ultra." But I keep reminding myself why I sold it, to better develop my fieldcraft and shooting skills. I'm glad it's been sold, but just now and again wish I still had it for certain shots.

• Like 4