And Yet Another 'person' With A Knife In London

Would have to say mine as I was the one who brought it. Not that I ever "brought it" there. I get everyone's points and I agree people who carry knifes are scummy. I don't think it's a good thing at all just giving my reason for why I carried one at times durring my younger days. Age and immaturity may have something to do with it. Not my own immaturity but age group as a whole at the time if that makes sense. I didnt carry it for an ego or to be hard I didnt even tell anyone I had it on me. My biggest fear if you like was that I'd end up having to use it and wasting my own life behind bars over someone who wasnt ever going to ammount to anything in their life. Dunno if now everyone pictures me to be the typical london hoodie idiot because I've never been that. Like I say I've honestly never ever troubled anyone in my life.

Thanks for being honest dare.

as you say that's in the past now.

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had people pull a knife on me 3 times in my life, twice in South London and once where I live now. Wogs the first two times and a white dude the last time...... I am no big macho bloke but all

You certainly learn who your true friends are as you get older ... As a youngster I think most blokes would get in a ruck at the drop of a hat to defend their mates and just because its a chance for a

Not being funny mate but ive lived and worked in north and east london all my life and I have never ever carried a knife or tool of any description what so ever. Sorry but in my eyes your as bad as a

I was gonna choke a paedo out one day (he hadnt spotted me), i knew personally the little girl involved and the dad was'nt worth two bob, beltin fella. Unfortunately paedoface was in a shopping mall and done a reverse twirl right into me smileing boat ('wud you adam and eve'), he was out of the blocks fast screaming like a gud en for help, everybody was on me, sensing a result he swerved the sreaming into 'he's got a knife' whilst reaching into his inside pocket. What a rascal he was.

They cut Malts throat whilst holding him from behind 5 handed, he put the 5 out sharpish and hijacked a terry and june outside the pub to drive him to hospital with the claret spraying everywhere. It's hard not to laff.

Dare...are ya listening, get caught with knife some coppers may or may not start looking at you like your a sex case type, dont fall apart on me, just thought i'd mention. innabit.

Wouldn't even think to carry one now mate, wouldn't even ever cross my mind. I'm lucky I guess that I never got caught with it on me could of ended up with a criminal record and messed my life up. Was stupid of me because like you say in the eyes of the law I'm the same as every other scumbag who carries a knife.

Wouldn't even think to carry one now mate, wouldn't even ever cross my mind. I'm lucky I guess that I never got caught with it on me could of ended up with a criminal record and messed my life up. Was stupid of me because like you say in the eyes of the law I'm the same as every other scumbag who carries a knife.

Just put the past down to tadpoles Dare, ball o wool

Would have to say mine as I was the one who brought it. Not that I ever "brought it" there. I get everyone's points and I agree people who carry knifes are scummy. I don't think it's a good thing at all just giving my reason for why I carried one at times durring my younger days. Age and immaturity may have something to do with it. Not my own immaturity but age group as a whole at the time if that makes sense. I didnt carry it for an ego or to be hard I didnt even tell anyone I had it on me. My biggest fear if you like was that I'd end up having to use it and wasting my own life behind bars over someone who wasnt ever going to ammount to anything in their life. Dunno if now everyone pictures me to be the typical london hoodie idiot because I've never been that. Like I say I've honestly never ever troubled anyone in my life.

Call me old fashioned........but rather than carrying a knife you would of been far better off with a good pair of trotters......to some people a fight is an opportunity not a challenge......carrying a knife tells me that to you survival is everything so whether its by talking your way out of it or getting on your toes why fight your own instinct just get out of there and dont stop to smell the roses !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Funny how a bloke with a knife will shit himself, an English boy in Dundalk can Cause the odd bit of aggro, thank f**k that man had no bottle...coward like most who carry a weapon IMO..

wtf is all this macho bull crap about having to carry a blade for self defence/protection, if all you can think of is that for justification to carry then you are the dickheads who have brought on the law over possession of knives, I`ve had some sort of blade with me since I was in junior school, its a tool, not a weapon, what the f**k next, need to carry an air rifle just in case!!!!!!!!!

It's not an excuse to be carrying a knife.....whether your going to use a weapon or it's never crossed your mind.

If it's for work purposes that's a different matter.

• Like 1

I have had people pull a knife on me 3 times in my life, twice in South London and once where I live now.

Wogs the first two times and a white dude the last time...... I am no big macho bloke but all I will say is, if you pull a blade on a bloke you better f***ing mean it ! ;)

IMHO most people who carry a blade are two bob pricks who want to be around "situations" but don't really have the bollocks to be there.

• Like 6

I have had people pull a knife on me 3 times in my life, twice in South London and once where I live now.

Wogs the first two times and a white dude the last time...... I am no big macho bloke but all I will say is, if you pull a blade on a bloke you better f***ing mean it ! ;)

IMHO most people who carry a blade are two bob pricks who want to be around "situations" but don't really have the bollocks to be there.

Well I hope I'm never in that situation but I think in exactly the same way. I'll not be running away so I'll just be saying calmly..."you better f***ing hope I don't get that off you".

Either that I shit my pants, cry for my mummy and hand over my I phone and wallet....lol

• Like 2

wtf is all this macho bull crap about having to carry a blade for self defence/protection, if all you can think of is that for justification to carry then you are the dickheads who have brought on the law over possession of knives, I`ve had some sort of blade with me since I was in junior school, its a tool, not a weapon, what the f**k next, need to carry an air rifle just in case!!!!!!!!!

I didnt say it was a macho thing or anything like that? Fact I haven't had a fight in years should tell you I'm not the type of idiot who has an ego. Like I said I was young and just something I done at the time, and that was my reason for doing it. Would I carry a knife now? Not a chance wouldn't even ever think about it. Being young dumb and thinking everyone else seems to be carrying one I guess. Just one opinion as to why I think alot of youngsters in london carry knifes. Every single case I've read about someone using a knife though I've though what a scumbag. No doubt same would have been thought about me. I never had to use it though so maybe it's just the scumbags who get into a situation like that. Anyway just wanted to say I didnt think it was a macho thing and I wasnt troubling anyone or anything like. Put it down to being young and a silly way of thinking.