And Yet Another 'person' With A Knife In London

Not offence to you Dare as you may very well be a top lad, but I used to cut about with my mates round Lewisham, catford, new cross, Kidbrooke etc on our bikes from no age and I never once felt the need to carry a knife.

Personally if I felt that unsafe in a place I wouldn't go out or I would move......or I would be around people and events where violence is just never gonna happen.

A knife is not a f***ing toy to be waved about buck shee if your feeling a bit uncomfy, it will kill someone.........or if you pull it, it could mean someone will see red and try and kill you.

As I said to any potential knife carriers, you better mean it !!

Still, good you can look back and be honest about things matey

• Like 1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had people pull a knife on me 3 times in my life, twice in South London and once where I live now. Wogs the first two times and a white dude the last time...... I am no big macho bloke but all

You certainly learn who your true friends are as you get older ... As a youngster I think most blokes would get in a ruck at the drop of a hat to defend their mates and just because its a chance for a

Not being funny mate but ive lived and worked in north and east london all my life and I have never ever carried a knife or tool of any description what so ever. Sorry but in my eyes your as bad as a

Not offence to you Dare as you may very well be a top lad, but I used to cut about with my mates round Lewisham, catford, new cross, Kidbrooke etc on our bikes from no age and I never once felt the need to carry a knife.

Personally if I felt that unsafe in a place I wouldn't go out or I would move......or I would be around people and events where violence is just never gonna happen.

A knife is not a f***ing toy to be waved about buck shee if your feeling a bit uncomfy, it will kill someone.........or if you pull it, it could mean someone will see red and try and kill you.

As I said to any potential knife carriers, you better mean it !!

Still, good you can look back and be honest about things matey

Was a few months back I saw 2 kids about 17 robbing some poor sod down inchmery road. Was seeing an old work mate who lives near. Crossed over and told em to leave him alone. Said to em what you gonna do stab him and do years over a poxy mobile. Told the one on his own to walk off. My mum had ago at me when I told her but just instinct to help.

Would you say things have changed though wilf and got worse over the generations? I used to hate when people would say "things werent like that in my day". I'm only 23 and I'd already say things have got worse.

This bloke was no youngster, being described as 'a 40 year old black man'. I wonder, did he take a knife with him, or get the knife once inside the womans flat? Not that it makes any difference as ultimately he was putting the womans life at risk. The old bill had used a Liaison Officer, which failed, and they obviously adjudged him as a serious threat.

I believe the armed response unit wear cctv now, and the IPCC are involved as a matter of course since Duggan's death.

When my son was 18, he was robbed at knifepoint by 2 of our commonwealth cousins, because he happened to be walking past them at the time. It was during the night and he was going to catch the night bus home as he had become split up from his mates. He asked me should he carry a knife when he is out in future, and I told him if he did there might come a time when he would have to use it, and was he prepared to lose many years of his liberty for it?

If someone walks into a bank, or a shop and attempts to rob it, it is classed as 'armed robbery', but if it happens in the street to an ordinary member of the public it is trivialised and classed as a 'mugging'. IMO it is not mugging... if a weapon is produced it's still armed robbery and should be treated as such.

• Like 1

I live in a nice little town

But

Its got a nite club

Last year 25 people got stabbed outside throughout the year.

I just popped up the town a little while ago

And

The town is shut down,cordoned off with wait for it

Another stabbing

Really like where I live now. Haven't heard of a single stabbing. Only group who knock about seem harmless, you may walk past and smell they are smoking a joint but that's as bad as it gets lol. Really is quiet around here and everyone's decent. Couldn't ever imagine moving back to where I used to live. Just a whole different mentality of the people who live round here.