Another Thought Provoking Question ........

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is Adult Hitler, Adolfs brother, the good twin

He was a cracking midfielder, why kill him.

Alive as its probably going to be the person to rid the world of the Islam virus

For me, it would be alive. As to kill the baby would change the course of history.

TC

:hmm:This is not the type of question, one might encounter in a job application form, for Tescos or McDonalds..... The question is obviously something that might be put to a member of the Military ,..SAS or similar special services.

Although 100% hypothetical,...the premise is made to find out how one might behave, in a given situation... Personaly,...I feel that,..all things being equal,...the humane, quick and painless death of a single infant ,..an action that would,.. 'hypothetically'....save countless lives,.......realy is a no brainer.... :yes:

We need certain men who are capable of making difficult decisions,...terrible choices that would leave the rest of us in turmoil... and that is a fact.....

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 6

For me, it would be alive. As to kill the baby would change the course of history.

TC

:hmm:This is not the type of question, one might encounter in a job application form, for Tescos or McDonalds..... The question is obviously something that might be put to a member of the Military ,..SAS or similar special services.

Although 100% hypothetical,...the premise is made to find out how one might behave, in a given situation... Personaly,...I feel that,..all things being equal,...the humane, quick and painless death of a single infant ,..an action that would,.. 'hypothetically'....save countless lives,.......realy is a no brainer.... :yes:

We need certain men who are capable of making difficult decisions,...terrible choices that would leave the rest of us in turmoil... and that is a fact.....

then the question should be "could you kill a baby if ordered" a very different question to the one asked,

pointless question i think

why put stupid thoughts of murder in your head for a hypothetical question,let alone post on here for others to put murderous thoughts in their heads

i think thats fooked up an stupid

It's not putting thoughts of murder in anybody's head I don't think ... If it's putting murderous thoughts in your head maybe that says more about you and the way your mind works ........

nah socks your asking a silly question

your making lads think should i kill a baby or not

what is point of q if theres no outcime just stupid

oh an socks what were you being assesed for?

Whether I was suitable to be a member of THL ..........

• Like 7

So, just to be clear, who's suddenly developed a compulsion to murder a child after reading Socks' thread?

No one?.... ah yes, that'll be because we're not easily lead weak minded psychos. LOL

Can I just say I accept no responsibility for anybody that decides to go off and kill a child due to this thread ...........

• Like 6