Surprises When Digging

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a massive shock once...was using one of those fandangle mrk 3 locators and actually found my ferret!!!

once ferreted a grave yard, didnt dig out up but was bricking it in case i did !!!!

Rats ,cats stoats and weasels once had two hedge hogs the ferrets where going crazy foaming at the mouth trying to bite them had a couple of foxes bolt once a Jill didn't show at a three holer dug d

Once had rat in a stop end and had stoats bolt, also once a little owl fly out, that's about it.

Heard of people bolting foxes but never seen it myself

I've bolted a fox before. Surprising how quick you move when you've got your arm down a hole and it's tangled up in the net on the next hole a couple of foot away.

Netted a little owl once, cute little fella looked well pissed when I got him out the net. Then is sat in the tree opposite giving us evils till we moved on !!

On another note had a mate catch a bream in a tree with his hassis hawk he got there saw the bird with it and was stumped for a few seconds Then saw a fox run out from behind the tree!

All good fun, good luck this season.

Lee c

Edited by Lee C