Rotherham Sex Abuse

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

Suppose war won't happen until the extremists feel they have enough in numbers to attempt to make us an Islamic state? Saddly with the leftys and media everyone will be talked into staying calm until then. Taking it to them you'll be deemed a racist and like has been said many arent bothered. Noone seems to be saying it won't happen more just a case of when. No doubt the mps kids won't be fighting and it'll be the army and working class. Same people who have been telling those in power who work for them what's going on yet seem to be ignored. Probably for some sort of financial gain. I don't believe mps are stupid more so greedy.i fail to see how they cant see this problem unless they really are that out of touch from the people they serve.l

On a previously locked thread I was accused of being afraid in my own Town.

Hope the Panorama Documentary on BBC1 tonight helped everyone to realize why myself and the rest of Rotherham's decent human population are afraid...

Breaks your heart when people you know have to go through these things and try as hard as they can and did, they were not and still are not helped enough.

I must say though...its the quietest I've ever seen it around me... I've not had a single altercation or dirty look or aggravated road rage incident in a whole week. . . Its almost like someone has told them to keep their heads down and say nothing for a while.

I still think all people working for the council and police force should be sacked and also face prosecution and hopefully prison for their actions over the last decade. Starting with the sly two faced charlatan "Shaun Wright". . he,s in it for the cash and wont go until he gets his payoff and nice villa somewhere a long way from here. . . It all stinks.

Are you lot for real? Do you really think that UKIP will change anything? There is not one politician or wanabe politician in Westminster today or any day to come that is not there to serve their own ends.

Fact.

TC

Well that doesn't include UKIP, they don't have anybody in Westminster.

What part of that sentence did you not understand. They are promising the earth, or more correctly our land back. Where the truth is they are just like any other politician, lying two faced barstewards who are only in it for themselves. Remember the vote the Tories used last time, the same one Farage is using this time it's all bull sh!t. designed to get them into power and the perks that come from being in power.

If you cannot see that then you must be blind.

TC

• Like 1

null_zps0f955f3b.jpg

The same guy selling you 20 benson and hedges and a newspaper in the morning smiling at you calling you "Mr whatever" and saying "my friend" this "my friend" that wouldn't think twice of pissing up your back once its turned. There is no other religion hell bent on world domination such as Islam. Whilst our politicians and government officials for example in Rotherham bend over backwards to make us believe multiculturism is the way forward when all along the Islam machine rolls on.

Funny a lot of the Scottish lads have a more pragmatic approach to this issue, I was in the capital Edinburgh a couple of months ago in the town centre most of the day and I swear if I saw more than 10 Asians I would be exaggerating. Now go to our capital London and you may see why the difference in attitudes. I spoke to some elderly Americans in my hotel that evening and they had been over 10 years before for a holiday, they were genuinely shocked at the change and wanted to know why? They said it was more like walking round Iraq than London (their words not mine) I think in 30 years Scotland will be in a similar situation if things carry on.

• Like 3

if a war does happen it will no doubt be the islamists who start it. just because a load of british whites say they can't see it happening because all they care about is football and beer doesn't matter if there is an enemy willing to wage war. it just makes it easier for them to prepare and win. all this cover up of muslim peados is troubling, what else are they covering up in the name of community cohesion and political correctness. i'd like to see the crime stats broken down by ethnicity on some front pages make people realise its not just islam that is the problem, i believe they are hiding the true violent and parasitical nature of blacks aswell.

• Like 2

Killing people makes you no better than the jihadists ....

yeah,if someone's trying to colonise your country,raping and pillaging as they go we shouldn't react with violence,just vote UKIP and maybe go on a march holding a big sign.

'Turn the other cheek'

On a previously locked thread I was accused of being afraid in my own Town. Hope the Panorama Documentary on BBC1 tonight helped everyone to realize why myself and the rest of Rotherham's decent human population are afraid... Breaks your heart when people you know have to go through these things and try as hard as they can and did, they were not and still are not helped enough. I must say though...its the quietest I've ever seen it around me... I've not had a single altercation or dirty look or aggravated road rage incident in a whole week. . . Its almost like someone has told them to keep their heads down and say nothing for a while. I still think all people working for the council and police force should be sacked and also face prosecution and hopefully prison for their actions over the last decade. Starting with the sly two faced charlatan "Shaun Wright". . he,s in it for the cash and wont go until he gets his payoff and nice villa somewhere a long way from here. . . It all stinks.

When people used to say the pakistanis were teflon coated with commiting crime and getting away with it ive heard people on this forum saying that was rubbish well this program has just confirmed wat alot of us had known all along they fekin were teflon coated.
  • Like 1

When people used to say the pakistanis were teflon coated with commiting crime and getting away with it ive heard people on this forum saying that was rubbish well this program has just confirmed wat alot of us had known all along they fekin were teflon coated.

They still are Tatsblisters... notice how they have plenty to say to the cameras ? . . .The list of 250 abusers that one of the victims gave the police and social services had men in their 60-70s years old that were named and shamed.. They are all still walking about..

Why doesn't the rest of the Muslim community get together and evict these scum from there dens of silence. . . Why ?

They still are Tatsblisters... notice how they have plenty to say to the cameras ? . . .The list of 250 abusers that one of the victims gave the police and social services had men in their 60-70s years old that were named and shamed.. They are all still walking about..

Why doesn't the rest of the Muslim community get together and evict these scum from there dens of silence. . . Why ?

Because despite wat some of them are saying from the pakistani community they all fekin knew about wat was going on and the perpretaors were protected by labour pakistani councilors.