Rotherham Sex Abuse

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree it is anything to do with islam in fact I know its not. . the fact that the majority of the f***ing scum bags are Asian is due to shortcomings in the tradition and culture of some of t

We can blame the authorities and the immigrant population responsible, no doubt they're a large part of the equation..... However, 1400 children don't get abused unless there are serious problems wit

FFS it gets worse .... Just heard on the Jeremy vine show from the undercover reporter from the times that blew the lid on this of two seperate incidents that I can't believe ... 1 a father found out

Posted Images

If things carry on as they are , your medical service, dentist, local shop, fuel station, food wholesaler, take-away ,police & solicitors will all take care of each other... been of the one ideas, ..There system is to scare you, with there minority ideas, making there thought & ideas , news terrors & horrors stick in your mind.

But ........ Like a scorpion , the thought of its sting brings hair up on your neck & you shudder , but there is a simple cure....... .just stand on the f*kin thing ! :thumbs: & wipe it out .

so if i said European Christian paedophile or Pakistani Muslim paedophile you believe one would be expectable on a forum and the other would not be just because some liberal editor somewhere might use it against field sports. sorry but in my book both are scum and anyone who would use paedophilia for political gain is the same scum as they are.

so if i said European Christian paedophile or Pakistani Muslim paedophile you believe one would be expectable on a forum and the other would not be just because some liberal editor somewhere might use it against field sports. sorry but in my book both are scum and anyone who would use paedophilia for political gain is the same scum as they are.

I don't think either is racist as once the word paedophile comes in to a sentence every other facet goes out of the window. They are paedophiles first and last, their religion or ethnicity does not come into it. They are the scum of the earth no matter what their background is.

That said, all their details should be freely available to every one, including their addresses. Lets just see how brave they are then?

TC

• Like 2

Why wouldn't they be brave? Nothing seems to get done.

I know, and it really is frustrating, but they are not brave. They prey on the weak and vulnerable to their own ends. Where a normal person sees a vulnerable person and looks within themselves as to how they can protect that person, a paedophile will automatically think I can exploit this person.

TC

Ukips plan from my understanding (off the top of my head)

1. Ban the burka in public places.

2. Deport all the illegal asylum seekers could be over a million.

3. Deport all legal asylum seekers involved in criminality could be over a million.

4. Follow up & convict FGM victims parents/abusers.

5. Follow up and convict honour killings.

6. Follow up and convict polygamous marriages.

7. Clampdown on illegal immigration visas.

8. Deport scam marriages.

9. Cut/ stop immigration. unless needed.

10. Cut foreign aid by three quarters - could be 9 billion that should pay for some plans.

11. Stop building mosques.

12. Build/ extend prisons - double prison places.

13. Take away citizenship of jihadists.

14. Talk of Muslims signing a code of conduct.

15. Close down /ban sharia courts.

That's a step in the right direction.

Rather than not implementing the above,I honestly believe that (in full power)they WILL go further than they are saying....

They know the score... ;)

Just look what the ex leader of Ukip,Lord Pearson says about Islam on YouTube.

He also invited Geert Wilder's, the anti-islam MP of the Netherlands, to the House of Lords!

Gash what's your plan ? what do you suggest ?

Im not a politician i dont have the answers......but i know like i know Tuesday follows Monday that building a flood barrier after a flood is too little too late ;)

Serious problems call for serious action just putting a plaster on it is a compromise folk like you seem happy to make.....me i think its gone way beyond that so id put my money on the fastest most aggressive horse in the race and worry about the details later on.

Guest ragumup

Dare we are the dhimmis and they are "the best of peoples" ....

Gash I wouldn't say that's putting a plaster on it ,are you saying vote BNP ? fastest horse who/what ?

I would say we are slowly flooding...

Tiercel Islam allows- wife beating, her testimony is worth half that of a mans, she is deficient in intelligence, she receives less in inheritance , ,FGM, stoning, Honour killings ...so you see women are almost worthless already and taking non-muslim sex slave is sunna

Say a muslim came on the hunting life came out with all the babble and tiyqqa but he sounded reasonable and rational people would say he's a nice moderate by he would still want sharia , making you a second class citizen in your own country and they can have sex with 11-12 years olds does that sound like what you would want...?

Remember its a Muslim's duty to protect the image of Islam.....

Dare we are the dhimmis and they are "the best of peoples" ....

Gash I wouldn't say that's putting a plaster on it ,are you saying vote BNP ? fastest horse who/what ?

I would say we are slowly flooding...

Tiercel Islam allows- wife beating, her testimony is worth half that of a mans, she is deficient in intelligence, she receives less in inheritance , ,FGM, stoning, Honour killings ...so you see women are almost worthless already and taking non-muslim sex slave is sunna

Say a muslim came on the hunting life came out with all the babble and tiyqqa but he sounded reasonable and rational people would say he's a nice moderate by he would still want sharia , making you a second class citizen in your own country and they can have sex with 11-12 years olds does that sound like what you would want...?

Remember its a Muslim's duty to protect the image of Islam.....

fastest/strongest horse is a maximal effort.

we are being bred out,raped and murdered on a large scale.

a posh,liberal,upper class business man is not the type of leader that can save us,he can possibly buy us time because he's much better than the rest,but that's it.

we need a maximal effort a slightly less PC one is not enough,this is life and death no measures are too extreme.

democracy has failed,better to vote UKIP than not but let's be honest and realise it will change very little even if they do get in.