What I'm more pissed off with is the fact that this vote is being held in the first place, who asked me, where's my vote if I want my Great Britain to be broken up? Seriously why do I not get a say what is happening to my UK?

You Scottish lads at least you get a say in this I and the rest of my countrymen just have to wait to see what you decide wipe our mouths and live with your decision which will have consequences for me and mine.

You may not like the fact that some people are not too happy with the yes camp or the no camp but no English, Welsh or Irishman is voting to exclude you from Great Britain you have decided to do this yourselves.

Salmond whatever the outcome has driven a wedge between these isles which I fear will take a very long time to heal.

I really wish for us to stay together as a strong nation that is respected throughout the world.

• Like 5

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

Seeker

You know me, my views etc, but have a look at your avatar and location.

Nationalism lives in us all. Even the British

Yes mate I know, I have respect for you even though we've not met (probably a lammy thing :thumbs:) but there is a vote going on which could have huge consequences for me and my family and future generations and yet I don't have a say. Even worse it's come about by a man that even the yes voters don't respect, I just done get it.

If I were Scottish I would be as proud to be that just as much as I'm proud to be English, you guys have a lot to be proud of but we have just as much to be proud of together as a United Kingdom. 100 years ago the lads that fell on Flanders fields didn't care which part of Britain they were from and 70 years later when landing on Normandy beaches. Why are we allowing this to happen?

Sorry I just don't get it

Whatever you decide ATB mate.

• Like 1

You know what ?

The fact my forefathers fell at war, and fought for Britain to preserve it for me weighs heavily on my mind when deciding how to vote.

They were all Scottish though, and were proud of it.

I can`t believe that me ! the very epitome of Salmond haters is struggling with the decision at the 11th hour.

I think if it was anybody but Salmon as first minister trying to get independence it would of been easier , far to many people hate the wee slug and he's going to struggle tomorrow

Who would you have voted yes for then ?

If I could of got answers to my questions maybe. But he dodged every question put to him

As you all know by now, its about more than salmond.. Vote AYE, then lets choose who we want to run the country in our interests, a change for the better.

We wont get this chance again, remember that as you go to the polls.

[/quote

Joe you won't get a choice salmons first minister that's why he brought up independence he want to run the country and once he's in he doesn't need to have a election every four year he's practically got a free ticket to do what he wants let's hope when he gets humped today he retires and crawls back under his rock and gets lost and is never heard from again

• Like 2

If Scotland become free does that mean that any english man to cross the border shud do so at there own peril due to them ending up like " white settlers " lol

we have a English man in the shift at work with the surname England and he's going to get the vote but he's off on holiday so I'm wondering if we get the yes vote is he packing to go home ?LOL or apply for a green card

• Like 1

As you all know by now, its about more than salmond.. Vote AYE, then lets choose who we want to run the country in our interests, a change for the better.

We wont get this chance again, remember that as you go to the polls.

Joe you won't get a choice salmons first minister that's why he brought up independence he want to run the country and once he's in he doesn't need to have a election every four year he's practically got a free ticket to do what he wants let's hope when he gets humped today he retires and crawls back under his rock and gets lost and is never heard from again

No offence mate, that is crap. You already know if it's a yes vote today then we vote party we want in 2016.. Going by what's been said, there's a good chance of labour doing well, returning to the party of old for the working man. Who ever it is , we get who we want, working in the interest of Scotland for once..

Edited by Joe1888