Quickest Lurcher

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quickest of the mark? Quickest to 100yrds? Quickest over a 3 minute course? Quickest to catch a lure? Or quickest to run into a field and drop its arse for a shit?

How can you find the quickest over a three minute course ........................... surely they will all do it in, errrr, three minutes ?

Speed kills,grinders fill the freezer?.

Who in everybodies opinion breeds the quickest dogs in the country?

Speed kills,grinders fill the freezer?.

quickest dog i ever see off the mark was a 3/4 whip 1/4 grey it was like a fecking excoset missile,for about 100 yards till it hit the fence and was no more

wouldnt want a fast dog now a clever dogs a different story atb

The quicker the dog the slower the brain cells kick in,the cleverer the jukel the slower it needs,or wants, to graft?.I don,t have these problems,a dash of Deerhoundy balances out the speed and brains and makes for a clod that takes longer to feed than it does to graft,im happy to stroll with a jukel that looks the part that others fill.

like morton says all theses speed merchants are a injury waiting to happen and lack wind when it counts speed inst everything

There's nothing that beats seeing a fast dog behind it's quarry for me. Lightening take off and blistering top end speed makes it so much more exhilarating to watch.

Sure they are more likely to get injured but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Each to their own. I can understand the professional pest controllers needing a more robust dog or lads who only work the worst of rough ground.

But I will always keep a fast type.

Quickest of the mark?

Quickest to 100yrds?

Quickest over a 3 minute course?

Quickest to catch a lure?

Or quickest to run into a field and drop its arse for a shit?

How can you find the quickest over a three minute course ........................... surely they will all do it in, errrr, three minutes ?
I assumed he meant the quickest after a 3 minute course.

Yeah sure ya did kid !