• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

Oh right, I seen captions, with a question mark I thought it was pics chris, well the kj is 100% reliable, translated from the original scripture, the bible contains everything you need to know, an God reveals to christian beleivers all the time, ive first hand experience, an chris show me how science fills the gaps, as science is based on testable an observable evidence, I fail to see your point mate.

Testable and observable evidence. That's the whole point, sir!

Where are the original scriptures?!

Myself, and many others would like to compare the originals to the copies.

Edited by ChrisJones

Alot of haters on here, when.really you havent a clue what ye s are talking about, christianity an islam the same haha what a joke an just goes to show yous are desperate an weak minded little boys, toodle oooh

well what the difference noah Abraham an all gang in it an God/ Allah same thing isn't it

Oh right, I seen captions, with a question mark I thought it was pics chris, well the kj is 100% reliable, translated from the original scripture, the bible contains everything you need to know, an God reveals to christian beleivers all the time, ive first hand experience, an chris show me how science fills the gaps, as science is based on testable an observable evidence, I fail to see your point mate

So you've read the original scripture Fraz have you?

The bible doesn't contain everything you need to know at all. There is no way on Earth anyone could do my job going on just the words in the Bible Fraz.

I have no issue with your belief in Jesus, Heavenly Father and heaven after you die Fraz that is your own choice of free will, but to say the bible is 100% accurate (despite you never actually being there at the time or seeing any of the stuff in the book happen first hand just I wasn't there to witness my version of events either) on the history of the universe and all matters since is a statement that doesn't sit well with me at all along with the vast majority of the scholars that have studied it in greater depth for longer than you've been alive probably.

Let's face it, you have failed to read a fair few of the posts on here and interpret them correctly along with many personal witness and documented accounts around things that you have stated and got completely wrong. Is this done on purpose as a troll? Hard to tell.

Edited by hutch6
  • Like 1

Morning hutchy, I only respond to things that matters mate, an I didnt mean how to do your job, I meant for life but here look, I wouldnt be arsed with all this typing, so Im gonna keep my posts to a minimum from now on, I would rather chat face to face but thats not going to happen, this thread has had its uses, its here for everyone to see, ive said my piece, an planted a few seeds so im happy lad, we could debate for weeks on end but were back full circle now an im debating what I was at start of this thread so ill leave it to you, oh by the way, when it comes to that day, dont say you werent told, atb mate

• Like 1

Morning hutchy, I only respond to things that matters mate, an I didnt mean how to do your job, I meant for life but here look, I wouldnt be arsed with all this typing, so Im gonna keep my posts to a minimum from now on, I would rather chat face to face but thats not going to happen, this thread has had its uses, its here for everyone to see, ive said my piece, an planted a few seeds so im happy lad, we could debate for weeks on end but were back full circle now an im debating what I was at start of this thread so ill leave it to you, oh by the way, when it comes to that day, dont say you werent told, atb mate

You just can't help yourself can you :D :D When I die that's it, no judgement or anything so I've nothing to fear about death as I won't even be aware I am dead. Came to this world with nothing and I'll leave it with nothing the exact same as everyone else, it's all about what you do with the middle bit and I am not going waste my one chance of existence on a book full of deluded waffling.

When it comes to your day Fraz I hope you aren't too disappointed with the silence.

As for the bible containing everything you need in life I find it sad and very limiting to believe even one life can ever be contained in one single book regardless of how many pages it has so to say every version of life is contained in those pages speaks volumes about why I turned my back on it all. All religion is utter BS, all of it regardless whatever name you put on it, especially those that have taken life in order to try and get their point across and force their system on others.

The non believers should experiment they should read the bible and pray as though they believed and see what way they feel about Jesus after a week or so.

I did that for a fair few years, battled with confusion about it all and eventually turned my back on religion of any kind. Felt much better about life that's for sure.