mate I no you dont understand what you posted mate,it came from google,

Of course it came from google, they're quotes! HAHA. I was validating my statement with statements from the heavyweights of modern Physics.

Only you could see that as a poor argument.... You however WILL NOT be able to find a single respected Physicist that says anything resembling "2nd Law basically says everything is falling apart". PMSL

I still have tears rolling down my face from that one lol whatever next chaos theory proves there is a devil lmfao
  • Like 1

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

Look, Big Bri, you have faith and believe what you do. I won't rubbish that, but you are rubbishing science, and for lack of a better word, that's my religion. Don't try and justify your beliefs by rubbishing mine with horrendously bad science.

Stick to what theists do best and justify your beliefs using the shadows of knowledge and not the light of science.

dont think so mate,adam lived hundred thirty yrs an begat a son called seth,anthe days of adam after he begat seth were 800yrs,an he begat sons an daughters,plural neil

So let me get this straight; the position of the bible is that it is ok to fuuck your own sister or brother?
  • Like 1

ernst mayr top harvard evoloution scientist said, that one evoloution has never been observed,but if theory is right evoloution should be seen as it supposedly still happening,but he said it has never been observed,your own top men have no evidence,,when im back from work il list worlds top evo scientists ,stating they have not witnessed evo,cmon lads the theory is dead in water

Athiests say they dont believe in God then why do they insist on trying to prove something they are convinced does not exist does not exist all I would say is get a life. Keeping dogs as a way of life is choice, whether it is a lapdog or a working dog this is a matter of choice but to try to show that a dog is something it is not is a regular pass time of most who claim to work dogs . Choice is the important thing in all walks of life so make a choice and live with it without trying to mislead people .

How many folk do you actually know who work their dogs ... And I mean you have physically been out and seen the dogs work ? Now out of them what percentage had a dog that wasn't what they said ? .......

I know a fair few who work their dogs and I mean work not out once a week and I know many including those who are labelled "

That doesn't answer the question as to how many of the fair few you know have dogs that are not as good as they are claimed to be .........

Percentages dont enter into it, a dog could possibly run bad on the day I see it for a number of reasons just as a dog could have an exceptional day. People make their own decisions if a dog would suit their requirements or not.. The man who feeds the dog or shovels its shit makes a final decision with the animal in their charge. Just as I make decisions on dogs I see work a large number of internet wonders have been below expectations seeing them run in the flesh but as said it could be due to a number of factors to judge an animal fully needs to be done on all terrains all quarries and over a number of seasons.

So unless you have seen these dogs over a number of seasons on all terrain and quarry you can't really say whether they are good or bad then ... makes your original statement a little redundant then .......

No I said so many factors enter into judging a dog but I know shit when I see it especially bull shit

Lol you need to make your mind up mate ... Either you can tell a dog is shit as soon as you see it or it needs a few seasons etc ... Which is it ? ..........

ernst mayr top harvard evoloution scientist said, that one evoloution has never been observed,but if theory is right evoloution should be seen as it supposedly still happening,but he said it has never been observed,your own top men have no evidence,,when im back from work il list worlds top evo scientists ,stating they have not witnessed evo,cmon lads the theory is dead in water

Eaxamples.... how about insects genetically developing pesticide resistance? Is that not evolution?

This where you tell me the difference between micro and macro evolution?

• Like 1

Lmao same old bollocks from your side lol small changes over hundreds of thousands of years.... Really feckin observable over the 150 years or so since our Darwin first proposed it lol god has been around in idea way longer and what feckin evidence is there for her to exist?

dont think so mate,adam lived hundred thirty yrs an begat a son called seth,anthe days of adam after he begat seth were 800yrs,an he begat sons an daughters,plural neil

I'm a bit confused now.

So according to the Good Book and truthful book too, Adam lived to be 800 and was he fathering kids when nearly 800 ?

If he had sons and daughters (I was always told he only had 2 sons) was mankind developed from father to daughter, son to mother or brother to sister matings ?

And I thought my terriers were inbred.