• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

doesnt matter black or white yellow muslim,were all gods children,he gave us his only begotten son to die in our place for are sins,if you repent(turn away from sins) an follow jesus well be saved

FFS give your head a shake will you.........you're nothing but a bible bashing fool !!

• Like 1

mate your an idiot,second law means everything tends towards disorder fact,if you build a house will it stand forever,i think not,born evo means were getting better from proto plasma that washed of rocks to slime an so forth,check your facts mate thats evo,so they say

FFS I'm an idiot.... I guess Rudolph Clausius the man that developed the f***ing law is also an idiot?

"Heat can never pass from a colder to a warmer body without some other change, connected therewith, occurring at the same time."

and Lord Kelvin

"It is impossible, by means of inanimate material agency, to derive mechanical effect from any portion of matter by cooling it below the temperature of the coldest of the surrounding objects."

No mate, you're right. :laugh: Put me in the idiot box with the fathers of Thermodynamics.

Or another idiot Max Planck

"Every process occurring in nature proceeds in the sense in which the sum of the entropies of all bodies taking part in the process is increased. In the limit, i.e. for reversible processes, the sum of the entropies remains unchanged."

:laugh:

I must be an idiot because I see no violation of Thermodynamics in Evolution. :hmm:

mate I no you dont understand what you posted mate,it came from google,

Of course it came from google, they're quotes! HAHA. I was validating my statement with statements from the heavyweights of modern Physics.

Only you could see that as a poor argument.... You however WILL NOT be able to find a single respected Physicist that says anything resembling "2nd Law basically says everything is falling apart". PMSL

• Like 1