Cannabis Oil Cures Liver Cancer Etc

I don't waste my time watching jez Kyle all it is a bunch of wasters and low life doelys b****ing about how there brother shagged there sister or such things. Jeremy Kyle is a massive douche bag I was glad to hear he got pepper sprayed in magaluf because he was bringing down the tone of a night club I find that hilarious.

• Like 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do know that if you mix cod liver oil with cannabis it is very bad for your joints ?.

i got a list as long as my arm of things that cannabis can cure pity im to stoned to remember any of them at the moment

Just to point out,,,both coke,,and heroin,,,both come from plants.........

Posted Images

Was reading about some carp fishing bloke saying that he can stop a cruising carp in its tracks by just throwing a few metres in front a few hemp seeds, which rapidly get eaten, even carp knows the benefits!

Can you still buy hemp seed in the bait shop?

All potheads think greens magic, it's no different to any other drug. It's addictive and ends up consuming your life an wages

I don't agree with you there mate I wouldn't put cannabis in the same category as cocaine and heroine. Cannabis is a natural plant that grows from the earth not something that has been cooked up in a lab. I don't see why we shouldn't be able to utilise it's many uses are government should take a look at what there doing in America. In Canada it's been basically decriminalised.

I think it's less harmful than alcohol you don't see people who have been consuming cannabis getting in to fights and carrying on like they would if they had been drinking.

Just to point out,,,both coke,,and heroin,,,both come from plants.........
They are refined from plants mate, not a product of them. thats where the difference is imo..

Unrefined Coca leaf is addictive too, so are poppies :laugh: :laugh:

Think so. Was at some town spring fayre/plant sale a few months back, and some old codger drop-in centre group were selling

crushed hemp seed as a salad topping, aswell as hemp clothing/bags etc. They werent far out hippies (unfortunatley)

All potheads think greens magic, it's no different to any other drug. It's addictive and ends up consuming your life an wages

absolute bull crap.. some people are greedy and don't know when to stop or how to limit themselves. Same sort of person that ends up obese or an alcoholic. To blame a drug that is habit forming but non addictive for a person's lack of self control is like a fat person blaming the chip shop for an expanding waistline..

But all potheads do think it's a f*****g miracle cure for everything and that the NWO are out to get them and their crop. LOL. At least most of the one's I know do, haha.

Lots of sensible smokers that manage their smoking like any other person manages their drinking though. :thumbs:

No NWO, but cannibis is seen as it is as a direct action of the US cotton industry as it was years ago. :yes: They successfully lobbied the US government to pressure other governments around the world to ban cannibis cultivation not because of the drug but because of the hemp which is also produced by the cannibis plant.

..and I cant tell you about it curing all ills but it certainly worked for my cousin with MS and made the last 15 years of hwr life better. It also deffo helps with athritic pains, stomach cramps, nausia brought on by strong medication and a whole host of other things..

that's a fair point but the problem is like all drugs no one knows how it will affect anyone til they try it and without due cause such a to remove pain why would anyone try it?

in regard to nausea, seen plenty of people whitey on green

absolute bull crap.. some people are greedy and don't know when to stop or how to limit themselves. Same sort of person that ends up obese or an alcoholic. To blame a drug that is habit forming but non addictive for a person's lack of self control is like a fat person blaming the chip shop for an expanding waistline..

But all potheads do think it's a f*****g miracle cure for everything and that the NWO are out to get them and their crop. LOL. At least most of the one's I know do, haha.

Lots of sensible smokers that manage their smoking like any other person manages their drinking though. :thumbs:

No NWO, but cannibis is seen as it is as a direct action of the US cotton industry as it was years ago. :yes: They successfully lobbied the US government to pressure other governments around the world to ban cannibis cultivation not because of the drug but because of the hemp which is also produced by the cannibis plant.

..and I cant tell you about it curing all ills but it certainly worked for my cousin with MS and made the last 15 years of hwr life better. It also deffo helps with athritic pains, stomach cramps, nausia brought on by strong medication and a whole host of other things..

You don't have to convince me Malt, I'm pro legalisation, and you're a sensible chap so I'm not lumping you in with 'all the potheads' (not that I'm assuming you do smoke) but in my experience there are a large percentage of canabis smokers that are absolutely barking. LOL. Harmless but barking.... their idea of reality is starkly different to mine.

Fact is, it's not a great deal different to alcohol to any sensible persons logic, the only difference is a social one. Alcohol has been such a heavy and significant part of British society they couldn't ban it if they tried. Hell, historically we used to drink the stuff in place of water!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

i have no problem with anyone taking any drug, where i do have a problem is with is the social issues and criminality that often accompanies it,

If they legalised it they could control and govern it and also tax it and by doing so it would remove the criminality and make it into a legitimate industry.

it would not stop the criminality just who ends up with the cash/goods ultimately from it

i have no problem with anyone taking any drug, where i do have a problem is with is the social issues and criminality that often accompanies it,

If they legalised it they could control and govern it and also tax it and by doing so it would remove the criminality and make it into a legitimate industry.

it would not stop the criminality just who ends up with the cash/goods ultimately from it

Fair point mate

It obviously had great benefits across the board and as said it can help with loads of ailments as well as practical uses

Personally I choose not to use but like most have tried it in the past

IMO the cannabis ain't what's harmful in a joint it's the Nicotine that's mixed in with it

Any regular users if you use a pipe or a vapouriser It won't do you much harm in my book if used sporadically

Heroin' coke' alcohol and cigarettes are much much worse all round.

Interestingly the most functional smoker I've ever met doesn't smoke baccy at all. He only roles a joint with leaf and bud.

• Like 1

I don't agree with you there mate I wouldn't put cannabis in the same category as cocaine and heroine. Cannabis is a natural plant that grows from the earth not something that has been cooked up in a lab. I don't see why we shouldn't be able to utilise it's many uses are government should take a look at what there doing in America. In Canada it's been basically decriminalised.

I think it's less harmful than alcohol you don't see people who have been consuming cannabis getting in to fights and carrying on like they would if they had been drinking.

big difference between a total pothead and the occasional smoker

• Like 1

spot on :thumbs: