Cannabis Oil Cures Liver Cancer Etc

mr cutler 70 from sussex grew cannabis an made oil with flowers of plant.he had liver cancer got a transplant but cancer attacked new liver.no were to turn after our medical system miserably failed him he found the info on youtube.he is now cancer free.i fiund this info out about six years ago.amazing medicinal plant the lord gave us.

• Like 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do know that if you mix cod liver oil with cannabis it is very bad for your joints ?.

i got a list as long as my arm of things that cannabis can cure pity im to stoned to remember any of them at the moment

Just to point out,,,both coke,,and heroin,,,both come from plants.........

Posted Images

Have you seen the documentary about them brothers from Colorado who grow, there was a really young girl(4-6?) that was having multiple seizures ever day, couldnt walk, couldnt talk.. They tried everything until the brothers created a low thc, high cbd strain of weed and called it charlottes web.. She was a different child after the tincture, walking, talking, going to school and best of all, no seizures.

• Like 6

the pedo scum at the top dont want you healthy,they make few billion profit each year of the sick.plenty of info on the goodness of the plant.a plant cant be patented so theyve had a propaganda war since 1900.it was used for fuel,clothing, etc the plant has hundreds of uses! check youtube

• Like 3

Was reading about some carp fishing bloke saying that he can stop a cruising carp in its tracks by just throwing a few metres in front a few hemp seeds, which rapidly get eaten, even carp knows the benefits!

• Like 2

All potheads think greens magic, it's no different to any other drug. It's addictive and ends up consuming your life an wages

I don't agree with you there mate I wouldn't put cannabis in the same category as cocaine and heroine. Cannabis is a natural plant that grows from the earth not something that has been cooked up in a lab. I don't see why we shouldn't be able to utilise it's many uses are government should take a look at what there doing in America. In Canada it's been basically decriminalised.

I think it's less harmful than alcohol you don't see people who have been consuming cannabis getting in to fights and carrying on like they would if they had been drinking.

Edited by Blackdog92
  • Like 4