Ratting Article Daily Star

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WM

there was also a case up north some lads got done for ratting because they never had written permission to hunt rats on the land its all gone mad we and all the clubs organisations involed with terrie

They seem to brain washing the general public in to believing that hunting with a dog is banned in the uk even though you can use a dog to kill rabbits ,rats . flush bolt a fox still use two dogs to

Not 100% sure where but i saw an article on line where the rspca were trying to prosecute some one for ratting ie failing to seek veterinary treatment for the rat bites its ridicules they are over stepping there chartable mark big time

Not 100% sure where but i saw an article on line where the rspca were trying to prosecute some one for ratting ie failing to seek veterinary treatment for the rat bites its ridicules they are over stepping there chartable mark big time

it was on line i read it too :laugh:

there was also a case up north some lads got done for ratting because they never had written permission to hunt rats on the land its all gone mad we and all the clubs organisations involed with terrier work should be jumping on this and promoting it get joe public on our side as everybody hate rats even bill oddie

• Like 5

They seem to brain washing the general public in to believing that hunting with a dog is banned in the uk even though you can use a dog to kill rabbits ,rats . flush bolt a fox still use two dogs to flush a fox to a gun use a dog to flush a hare to a gun find wounded deer .Think it needs promoting a lot more than it has been myself

• Like 5

I saw an article promoting the Plummer as the best method of catching these super rats, which will make them popular with breeders and there will be a lot of shit sold as plummers.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/388360/Rats-the-way-Champion-dogs-could-take-on-Britain-s-mutant-rodent-infestation

Edited by bryanm45
  • Like 1

I saw an article promoting the Plummer as the best method of catching these super rats, which will make them popular with breeders and there will be a lot of shit sold as plummers.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/388360/Rats-the-way-Champion-dogs-could-take-on-Britain-s-mutant-rodent-infestation

WM Edited by wirral countryman
  • Like 6

agreed WM on every aspect - but was it a club promotion? Saxon Kennels were not asked prior to the use of their pics and as far as I know the owners of KImba are not club people either

i remember reading a case up north on the internet where a man in manchester got prosecuted for trapping a rat live in a cage trap and releasing it for his young pup to learn the trade, things are shocking at the moment

see the case on tv but only got himself to blame if you ask me,not a good advert for the working terrier was it

• Like 2

Pest controller Ricky Clark has trained his plummer Kimba to see off vermin in London.

He explained: “The plummer terrier is by far the best rat-catching dog you can get.

He missed a trick in order to line his/pockets in my opinion. Any terrier wil do the same job WHY is a plummer the best.

One of the reason I don't waste money on a tabloid is because of that shite..................

Pest controller Ricky Clark has trained his plummer Kimba to see off vermin in London.

He explained: “The plummer terrier is by far the best rat-catching dog you can get.

He missed a trick in order to line his/pockets in my opinion. Any terrier wil do the same job WHY is a plummer the best.

One of the reason I don't waste money on a tabloid is because of that shite..................

Have just seen his dog on line,its a shit rat killer(not a dig at Plummers)could not find the rat in the basket.He is no better with the roars out of him.

You know somethin' R.A.W. I did always have you down as a Financial Times man.