Another Nest Of Peados

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

David icke been sayin this about the rolyals and masons and how they nonce kids for years and he's been laughed at for it all seems to be coming out now though

In my opinion this enquiry should be headed by somebody that has absolutely no links to the government or House of Lords and should be in touch with current issues on child protection ... Somebody lik

Thatcher was most definitely a massive paedo...............she took loads of miners and f****d them all

Posted Images

People must have known what was going on with saville , it was bought to the polices attention quite afew times but quickly dropped

So why was he protected and by who ?

David icke been sayin this about the rolyals and masons and how they nonce kids for years and he's been laughed at for it all seems to be coming out now though

Icke, and others have been saying this for years but have been ridiculed . How come Edward Heat, who Ickes named as a peado, and others never took him to court ? They knew he had evidence, so thought it better to ridicule him or ignore him !!! It goes to the very top of the "Establishment" so nothing will be done, another white wash. Maybe one or two low level names who are now dead, will come out, but no one in power, past or present, will be outed. To many people who know about it have to much to lose.

• Like 2

I watched a sick interview with David icke and alex Jones last night I try find it and put a link up no holds barred David icke guy dosent give a feck u gota take your hat off to him he's been labled as a nutter for all these years but dosent care speaks about were his resherch takes him started off with a hand full of followers now he fills stadiums around the world gotta be some truth in it

Must admit the name that floored me was Cliff Richard, never expected that one.

Cliff Richard is no paedophile.

Ok, I admit I was wrong about Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris, but this time I'm sure I'm right

• Like 1

Lol pip defendin the peados why he register as a barbados citizen?? Why was he a member at elm house kittys his peado name peado or no peado he new what was going down to the children that's as bad as bein a peado hope they find a way of bringing him to book and make him suffer the dirty old nonce

Must admit the name that floored me was Cliff Richard, never expected that one.

Cliff Richard is no paedophile.

Ok, I admit I was wrong about Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris, but this time I'm sure I'm right

Yep, I'd never have believed it of Rolf Harris either :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Lol pip defendin the peados why he register as a barbados citizen?? Why was he a member at elm house kittys his peado name peado or no peado he new what was going down to the children that's as bad as bein a peado hope they find a way of bringing him to book and make him suffer the dirty old nonce

:laugh::laugh: that was a joke of sickopidia :rofl:

• Like 1

Like iv posted before apparently sovile was a regular guest at No10 over Xmas with the Thatchers.

Makes you think.

I also bet there are MP's in Parliment now who are Nonces.

Thatcher was most definitely a massive paedo...............she took loads of miners and f****d them all

• Like 5