New Site Rules

just a suggestion would it be an idea to remove members that are in active for a certain period ---just looking in on another thread someones been a member since 2010 and never posted always pops up on the terrier,rspca and anti threads but never contributed anything to the site I find these kind of member more of an irritant than someone who post a lot of good stuff but slips in the odd swear word or comment that they shouldn't .. and for the record I`m not having a go/dig ....

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 9

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Several members, regular posters ie Hot Meat, Stewie, Big G etc etc etc have been removed, all contributed to the site (IMO) but hundreds, if not thousands are still here after years of contributing f

I have been a member for a long time, infact i signed up in a pub at the Parliment Sq March in person with Ian B. I dont post much, i read A LOT, , (apart from drivel, thats makes my eyes glaze over

just a suggestion would it be an idea to remove members that are in active for a certain period ---just looking in on another thread someones been a member since 2010 and never posted always pops up o

they can just view as a guest as its an open forum, so there would be no point, simple answer is post sensibly

theres a few that stand out Paulus --you know what threads there going to pop up on as a guest can they come on a view other members profiles ? and apart from posting can they access every thread/ post that's made ? does that make sense :icon_eek::D

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

Your always going to get this stig , being an open forum an all, cuuts are just looking their information and pictures, all we need is for the mods to let us rip for an hour and they will get pissed off,,,the antis that is lol

one of the most decent blokes iv ever met from this site has been a member on here for years yet has never once posted ,cant be bothered with all this silly bollox internet stuff at my age was his words and lets be fair who could blame him at times,

just have broad shoulders take whats thrown at you if need be and remember,its only the internet iv never let the bloke 10 doors down from where i live bother me as i dont fecking know him,simple :thumbs:

Your always going to get this stig , being an open forum an all, cuuts are just looking their information and pictures, all we need is for the mods to let us rip for an hour and they will get pissed off,,,the antis that is lol

it don't take long to delete a member :laugh: I thought if they viewed it as a guest they didn't get full access to the site if you delete 100 maybe 50 will will rejoin --- maybe we could have an I think its an anti mod report any suspects to him to be deleted :D:D

• Like 2

one of the most decent blokes iv ever met from this site has been a member on here for years yet has never once posted ,cant be bothered with all this silly bollox internet stuff at my age was his words and lets be fair who could blame him at times,

just have broad shoulders take whats thrown at you if need be and remember,its only the internet iv never let the bloke 10 doors down from where i live bother me as i dont fecking know him,simple :thumbs:

I can see what your saying just a thought in the wake of the clean up I`d sooner have a good poster that's made the odd silly remark than some one that don't post at all .... my brothers a member on a car forum and if you don't post for 12 week your gone automatic and have to apply to rejoin ......

I can see what your saying just a thought in the wake of the clean up I`d sooner have a good poster that's made the odd silly remark than some one that don't post at all .... my brothers a member on a car forum and if you don't post for 12 week your gone automatic and have to apply to rejoin ......

i dint know there was a clean up,the only thing id like to know is when a member gets banned is the reason why but then im just being a nosey fecker i suppose :D

just a suggestion would it be an idea to remove members that are in active for a certain period ---just looking in on another thread someones been a member since 2010 and never posted always pops up on the terrier,rspca and anti threads but never contributed anything to the site I find these kind of member more of an irritant than someone who post a lot of good stuff but slips in the odd swear word or comment that they shouldn't .. and for the record I`m not having a go/dig ....

Why would you remove members who don't post, or those who maybe only post occasionally ? Genuine question.