Poorly Finger

This is what happen's when your finger get's in between a chisel and a 2lb hammer.. a day later when the plaster came off..at the time i was calling myself a right knob for not concentrating.. :D

Stefinger1_zpsfa57e544.jpg

nowt but a sratch !! er bit of soap and water might help :laugh:

I know it's nothing but boy did it hurt.. :D ..i did not cut it but the impact of the hammer made it bust out over a bit like a prolapse .. :laugh:
Millet , you only think it hurts wait till you hit it again your probably pass out , trust me :thumbs:
  • Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it`s a wonder the threads not been deleted for being to graphic,and containing racist comments ,time yet I spose

Fair enough Matt. I don't think you'll often find me whinging about the site tbh... Truth be known I got more too worry about than the running of a web site.   Your right people have got the choice

just for the record it was a photo of a cut finger /hand with no other content that would offend ...

Posted Images

This is what happen's when your finger get's in between a chisel and a 2lb hammer.. a day later when the plaster came off..at the time i was calling myself a right knob for not concentrating.. :D

Stefinger1_zpsfa57e544.jpg

nowt but a sratch !! er bit of soap and water might help :laugh:

I know it's nothing but boy did it hurt.. :D ..i did not cut it but the impact of the hammer made it bust out over a bit like a prolapse .. :laugh:
Millet , you only think it hurts wait till you hit it again your probably pass out , trust me :thumbs:

there a killer when you keep catching the fooker ...

I do insulation so when I'm not cutting my hands apart with my bread knife I'm slicing them to bits with sheet metal, bit of silver tape always saves the day though and saves me from getting blood on any of the work!

When my Ol'Man Worked on the DOCKS.. Was in the Hold, Chaining A load...When His Mate ! on the Winch..Started before he got his Hands Clear...

LIFTED him CLEAN out of the Hold Still Attached !!! UNTIL ! his Fingers Got RIPPED OFF :bad: crashed on to the Deck..Minus a Finger & one hanging off at the Knuckle..OUCH ! Passed out as he tried to get up .

HAD one Sewed Back on ,the other was a Binner..

Used to Keep a wee Ring Box ,with a HOLE in the Bottom..cotton wool covered in Blood.as kids he would show us his "LOST" finger.in it ..

Stick a Finger up the hole in the Box..show us it moving ..Scared the Sh**t out of us..took years to realise ,he was at it :blink:

Bonus for him ,unlucky for me ! Grab you by the Back off the Leg..And it Could Hurt :cry: Hand was Like a CLAW ,No Index , :yes:

• Like 2

Ffs take it my finger was to graphic for THL............ fcuk me give your heads a wobble at the top ffs....

If yous would sort out the edit botton id of done it my self with a simple message

• Like 2

Ffs take it my finger was to graphic for THL............ fcuk me give your heads a wobble at the top ffs....

If yous would sort out the edit botton id of done it my self with a simple message

REALLY FFS :D:D:D ----------------------------- WILL ANY MOD OWN UP TO IT AND GIVE A REASON WHY ???

Edited by the_stig