Ferreting With Tomo And Vin - New Video

great video lads and really nice dog especially the yellow, i wouldnt be letting the blue dog take the rabbits off the other one, but both dogs did well and the terrian didnt look easy either, it makes me wanna get out now but weather is just too hot

and how would you go about stopping the blue dog from robbing the other dog ?

its not rocket science but you could run it on its own!!

IF I run it on its own it does'nt catch anything.. . . its a bag of shite that could'nt catch a bunny in a phone box.

But seeing as your the expert I will take that into consideration.

:laugh:My jukels are far worse than that,...we have to use Long Nets to help the lazy feckers out !

Anyway,..a good film,.showing lads and dogs having a good time,...and that is what its all about, eh... :thumbs:

that comment wasnt ment to be offensive mate i was just saying but was just thinking after you saying it doesnt catch anything, i dont know the dog or what you have done with it but it might have adapted a running style not for the catch but follow and wait for the catch then steal it, i dont know i could be wrong but if it was ran on its own enough it might work out its self how to catch, most of the dogs i have had will try running a rabbit or [BANNED TEXT] ever loads of diffrent ways before they actually find a way that works best for them i can see them trying different things, i think some dogs are born with a natural strike and some are natural retrievers and they have to learn the one that they are not gifted with and on that note some dogs are just plain shite but the blue dog in video seems to make more of an effort when he was in front but anyway good luck they are both nice dogs but the blue one has big boots to fill looking at the red dog

atb

pete

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ill try.       TC

The problem isn't with the dog its with the trainer ... Vin has read loads of books and watched countless videos and spoke to just about every lurcher man in the country but he still refuses to learn

Enjoy   http://youtu.be/YwsclHcLDg   Thanks   Rew

great video lads and really nice dog especially the yellow, i wouldnt be letting the blue dog take the rabbits off the other one, but both dogs did well and the terrian didnt look easy either, it makes me wanna get out now but weather is just too hot

IF I run it on its own it does'nt catch anything.. . . its a bag of shite that could'nt catch a bunny in a phone box.

i can see that!!!! but no problemo was glad to help lol

now if you dont mind ..go and help someone who might actually need your wise words of wisdom... lol.

:laugh:My jukels are far worse than that,...we have to use Long Nets to help the lazy feckers out !

Anyway,..a good film,.showing lads and dogs having a good time,...and that is what its all about, eh... :thumbs:

DSC_5893.jpg

Some people just don't take a hint Phil. . . Fekked If I Am going to start explaining to numpties how to suck eggs.

It was a great day at the end of a great season.

i can see that!!!! but no problemo was glad to help lol

now if you dont mind ..go and help someone who might actually need your wise words of wisdom... lol.

yes on to the next moppet!! Lol

The dogs where workin as a team , there was no rabbits ripped apart over jealously , it was a good video showing the 2 dogs working as TEAM all for the camera simple

The problem isn't with the dog its with the trainer ... Vin has read loads of books and watched countless videos and spoke to just about every lurcher man in the country but he still refuses to learn ... His training techniques are very brutal and not many of his dogs make it through but the ones that do are tough as fukc and thats why they think they can just take any rabbit they want ... I have seen that blue dog walk up to a pit bull piss on its head and steal its bone and the pit just stayed there terrified of the blue b*****d ... With vin being a man mountain and the temper of a honey badger nobody has the balls to show him the correct way to do things ............

• Like 6

good vid enjoyed ,blue animal knew the outcome of most runs ,i feel lots a folk run in company these days much less so than days gone by when there was in most cases on e jukel handler plus ferrits tomo didna seem ta mind neither bitch its all fun a few rabbs ,but a can see the other side of some folk see it , atb bunnys.

good vid enjoyed ,blue animal knew the outcome of most runs ,i feel lots a folk run in company these days much less so than days gone by when there was in most cases on e jukel handler plus ferrits tomo didna seem ta mind neither bitch its all fun a few rabbs ,but a can see the other side of some folk see it , atb bunnys.

there aint no other side of it... it was just a plain and simple little friendly end of season mooch with 3 men and 2 dogs up a hill or two.

Had we intended on making an educational video I'm sure we would have done a few things differently.

Don't matter what side you see. At the end of the day two lads having a day bolting rabbit's to the dog's sounds like heaven to me, Yeah tomos red bitch out caught the blue bitch but that bitch has a lot of season's under her belt and a hell of a lot of rabbits to her than the young blue bitches first. So the old bitch knows the score and leaves the young un to it

• Like 1

,,,lol,,,can I just say vins blue bitch catches plenty,,,as tiny rightly pointed out,,my bitch is just coming up 5 and has a few seasons under her belt,,,the blue dog was at the end of her first season,,,and about 18 month old,,,not forgetting that Venus has about a yard advantage in speed.........and also,,rew, only seemed to catch Venus on film catching rather than the blue bitch....

Can I also just add,,,genraly we split up on to separate warrens,,,and sometimes on to separate fields,,,and make no mistake our catches are usually about even,,,but when we do the warrens together,,these things happen,,,,this was explained earlier .

Socks love your reply,,,lol

• Like 3