Ferreting With Tomo And Vin - New Video

lol I still have a photo of the prototype snoop and I never did try it I don't think. Might need to next season because the light force filters are crap. Glad you all enjoyed the video's, it feels good reading all the comments after such a crap day. Meant to be off on my holidays but the flight has been cancelled. gutted.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ill try.       TC

The problem isn't with the dog its with the trainer ... Vin has read loads of books and watched countless videos and spoke to just about every lurcher man in the country but he still refuses to learn

Enjoy   http://youtu.be/YwsclHcLDg   Thanks   Rew

Smashing video that dogs did well on that land big sets close together.Ferret and dog that's what its about.Is that the same land you get big numbers on the lamp tomo????

There's a number of farms we have permission on up there,,,that is one of them that some good scores came from

• Like 1

Cracking vid, and commentary not bad either :thumbs: Can't help feeling sorry for Venus having her catches nicked off her, but I've got dogs like that too, and it doesn't seem to affect their retrieving when they're on their own, but still ...

Smashing video that dogs did well on that land big sets close together.Ferret and dog that's what its about.Is that the same land you get big ynumbers on the lamp tomo????

There's a number of farms we have permission on up there,,,that is one of them that some good scores came from

lamped fields with rock walls few times and you can get good numbers.Lands looks hard to lamp with all the wee hills where the rabbit can go out of sight. Tomo have your dogs had many injury's up there with all them holes???

Smashing video that dogs did well on that land big sets close together.Ferret and dog that's what its about.Is that the same land you get big ynumbers on the lamp tomo????

lamped fields with rock walls few times and you can get good numbers.Lands looks hard to lamp with all the wee hills where the rabbit can go out of sight. Tomo have your dogs had many injury's up there with all them holes???

On the hole ,,,not really ,,,,I've had more problems running flat seeded arable land,,,the soft tilled soil gets in the quiks and is a fecker...

Yes up there ,,,there are rocks and uneven ground,,,but in GENRAL,,,the long soft grass is a blessing,,,one other thing that's you can't see from the film,,,is Venus's feet,,she really does have big strong feet,,very tight and up on her toes

• Like 1

that video is on nice ground for the dogs. . .you should see some of the bankings we have done and some of the woods on hillsides. . . dangerous for men and dogs. . . We have been in spots where your hanging onto something with one hand and trying to net up with the other . . .great fun. gets the old ticker racing.

SteepbankingsNovember26th4_zps233c6c9f.j

going back to steep hills,,, i was on about hit to a lad 1 one nite,,,, iff i slipt once, i must of slipt 10 times,,, thats whats facked my back up' no joke when you have 15/20 rabbits on yer back,,,,what you need his a pair of boots/ wellies,, what ever ,,,with a type of foot,ball stud in them,,,,

Edited by tjones3862

going back to steep hills,,, i was on about hit to a lad 1 one nite,,,, iff i slipt once, i must of slipt 10 times,,, thats whats facked my back up' no joke when you have 15/20 rabbits on yer back,,,,what you need his a pair of boots/ wellies,, what ever ,,,with a type of foot,ball stud in them,,,,

My right foot is still hurting me from last seasons abuse.. I'm sure I cracked a couple of bones..I sort of went over to one side of my foot whilst climbing down with a few bunnies on my back. . .and don't get me started on my left shoulder...lol.

Its a dangerous place...lol... Tomo cut his finger on a wall. . . . . you should have seen him... I thought I was going to have to phone the Mountain Rescue helicopter for him.... heheheee