Ferreting With Tomo And Vin - New Video

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ill try.       TC

The problem isn't with the dog its with the trainer ... Vin has read loads of books and watched countless videos and spoke to just about every lurcher man in the country but he still refuses to learn

Enjoy   http://youtu.be/YwsclHcLDg   Thanks   Rew

great video lads and really nice dog especially the yellow, i wouldnt be letting the blue dog take the rabbits off the other one, but both dogs did well and the terrian didnt look easy either, it makes me wanna get out now but weather is just too hot

great video lads and really nice dog especially the yellow, i wouldnt be letting the blue dog take the rabbits off the other one, but both dogs did well and the terrian didnt look easy either, it makes me wanna get out now but weather is just too hot

and how would you go about stopping the blue dog from robbing the other dog ?

suppose you wouldn't stop it with dogs loose ,and bolting no nets ,but the vid was just that showing the dogs getting few catches , if nets used prob use the dogs different maybe.But my 2 dogs are like those 2 in vid if Bryn catches a rabbit he will let Buck my young dog have it, he will let him eat from food bowl as well. but don't think Buck would lol.and Bryn will protect him from other dogs , he stood toe to toe with rottie x the other day , i though you be dead in min Bryn :laugh: i don't think he knows Buck a lot bigger him lol ,dogs are funny creatures you can never really work them out

its not rocket science but you could run it on its own!!

IF I run it on its own it does'nt catch anything.. . . its a bag of shite that could'nt catch a bunny in a phone box.

But seeing as your the expert I will take that into consideration.

IF I run it on its own it does'nt catch anything.. . . its a bag of shite that could'nt catch a bunny in a phone box.

A good film,.showing lads and dogs, having a good time and, that is what its all about, eh... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd

i can see that!!!! but no problemo was glad to help lol