I think the very fact we have to go back to before man landed on the moon since they last won the world cup speaks volumes.

Fannies.

Next Time England Win A World Cup People Will Be . . LIVING ON THE MOON !!
  • Like 3

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many of them 55 million are actually English though?

youve left it too late malt Iv soberd up now........I ain't got a clue what I was going on about lol

I think you may find the comments are banter, pure banter and not a dig at English fans. What most can't stand are the TV pundits, reporters, media etc that think the England team have the god given

Posted Images

I think the very fact we have to go back to before man landed on the moon since they last won the world cup speaks volumes.

Fannies.

Next Time England Win A World Cup People Will Be . . LIVING ON THE MOON !!

Great post !!

:toast::toast:

spot on pal it's like Scotland or Wales going on about our cricket team lol lets see you do better lol

Who's cricket team would that be then? :hmm:
youve left it too late malt Iv soberd up now........I ain't got a clue what I was going on about lol
  • Like 4

spot on pal it's like Scotland or Wales going on about our cricket team lol lets see you do better lol

Quality!! :laugh::clapper:

Quality!! :laugh::clapper:

brilliant ?

Ok we are out so it starts again its for the fans to enjoy so lets get euro quali set right and get to italy and have ago, also come on scotland get their also tough it will be, if you dont get excited bout world cup or euros then your not a fan and not into footy, england may be out but im really enjoying a goal fest this world cup.

How about ........................... no more payments for playing for England !

They're only paid a couple of thousand or so per match (ONLY !), so the sanction here isn't financial.

But the next time we squeeze a draw against San Marino or thrash Lichtenstein 1 - 0, the players wouldn't have the comfort of being able to console themselves by banking more than most of us earn in a month !

Maybe we could instill some personal and national pride by making sure that's all they have to play for ?? It might mean more to them than money ??

Just an idea...........................

Edited by Blackbriar

its all well and good slating england other than bale /ramsey who in the british isles would get in that team the spl won by average champoinship players in a one horse race bird hes been one over rated player but lets be real here were years behind germany argies etc and a load of others but we did see tonight what a world class striker can do 2 chances 2 goals and only half fit rooneys never in he same class moyes got it right when he said he believes his own hype

I think you may find the comments are banter, pure banter and not a dig at English fans.

What most can't stand are the TV pundits, reporters, media etc that think the England team have the god given right to be the best and keep putting them on a pedestal. As was said British footballers are sooooo far behind. Bring back the 3 foreigner rule, oh wait, we can't, cos then the money won't pour in for the clubs to feed off. What is more important to the F.A, being wealthy or having a better national team.

Us Scots know our team is poor as do our media, so a win for us is a bonus.

If any of this makes sense, you are as pissed as me !! :cheers:

true. the premier league is the FAs big money earner, so will always take priority over the national team. they want star foreign names to attract viewers, but each foreign player in the premier league is taking up a place for an english youngster to learn his trade.

but also football in this country is light years behind any other sport in terms of training, science, coaching etc. look at the micro-management of every aspect of life of an olympic cyclist or a gymnast or a swimmer, and then look at footballers running up and down a couple of plastic cones in a field while some retired old pro who manages them puts on a tracksuit and tries to kick a ball around with them, then they all pop out to a nightclub for a few bottles of krystal champagne and a quick roasting in the hotel afterwards :bad:

• Like 1

Bird are you saying rooney not play for england again after world cup??? Or am i pissed??? Thought rooney did ok cahill did well, right now i start i like sturridge as he will win matches but he is so selfish and tonight until 71st minute totally rubbish, johnson was awfull again, jags too slow, gerrard we love you but please retire legs gone, baines ok going forward so still not sure, welbeck at times ok but not international material,, lets see what sterling, barkley, shaw, lallana, plus whoever coming through under21 side and give them a long run in euros and lets see what they have got..

yeh because the next one 4 year time, and Rooney not the player he was, so carnt see him improving in 4 years time with older legs . bloody Johnson why the fook does he keep picking him, roy got pick players and not names , forget the hype yeh cahill played ok I like barkley didn't loose the ball like sterling did. bottom line we were out played most of the game, we lacked class at this level :yes:

i said before the world cup on another thread johnson cant defend good going forward but poor in defence :thumbs: