• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With his belt round his neck....

It matters to me, I can see mine, reminds me of a dark time in my life

Go on pal, hang yaself, that will really show them your serious.......lol

Posted Images

I agree how come everyone can see mine but nobody elses? sick of asking if I was swearing or calling a mods friends there would be 7 mods on here but ask a question not one reply :laugh:

If it helps I don't think I can see your warning points! lol

Threads like this always make me smile.

If you do something that warrants warning points, the easiest thing to do is move on.

Some folks like making martyrs of themselves and thrive on attention seeking when they don't get their own way.

Oh, and I am still a complete rat :-)

If you do something that warrants warning points, the easiest thing to do is move on.

Some folks like making martyrs of themselves and thrive on attention seeking when they don't get their own way.

Rat being the operative word for?............ :hmm:

:laugh:

I agree how come everyone can see mine but nobody elses? sick of asking if I was swearing or calling a mods friends there would be 7 mods on here but ask a question not one reply :laugh:

i cant see them.

I'm trying so hard to move on Mathew but these warning points staring me square in the chops are a reminder of how far up there own bums some mods are....i would be forever gratefully for there removal, an poor tea pot, it's as tho you's have branded him, for all to see....

• Like 1

i cant see them.

I can :thumbs:

and a catronising punt lol

Rat being the operative word for?............ :hmm:

:laugh:

cooo :laugh: