• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With his belt round his neck....

It matters to me, I can see mine, reminds me of a dark time in my life

Go on pal, hang yaself, that will really show them your serious.......lol

Posted Images

And this is why I got mine, I was a bit pissed off at the time, but f**k all can be done so just need to soldier on!! :laugh:

Warning Details

Warning issued by Matt for Inappropriate Language in Bpr Ultimate Catapult Video Compilation!.

Given 1 points - expire on May 11 2015 08:36 PM.

Ability to create content removed for 1 days.

You chose the wrong person to call a c**t for no reason.

So basically I can call anyone else a c**t for no reason...... :laugh:

Where's he gone then?

Cheers, D.

So how do I put my appeal in? Do I need council? Or can I put my own case forward? Gee me another chance to get the funeral suit out I suppose.....

tell us the date I`ll sort my black tie out and stand to attention ...

• Like 1

tbf to the mods on here it must be a f***ing nightmare at times............im sure none of them sign up thinking they will become hate figures lol but i guess it comes with the job that not everyone will like your decisions......... :thumbs:

• Like 1

I had some once for 'posts of an agressive nature and arguing all over the forum' :icon_redface::laugh:

i have been banned :laugh::laugh::laugh: 2004 :icon_redface:
from a banned member to a mod.......you must have a dark brown tongue lol

2004 there was only you ian b and darcy on ...

Then be a good boy lol I'm feckin amazed in 6years or so of being on here and being the cnut that I am..... I've never had one LMAO

can you get points for calling yourself a c**t :hmm:

• Like 1

tbf to the mods on here it must be a f*****g nightmare at times............im sure none of them sign up thinking they will become hate figures lol but i guess it comes with the job that not everyone will like your decisions......... :thumbs:

they dont do a bad job. even matt the rat is consistant.. but walshie was funnier before he got moved upstairs

......im sure none of them sign up thinking they will become hate figures lol but i guess it comes with the jobs......... :thumbs:

if that's right then shouldn't you be a mod :tongue2:

• Like 1

Then be a good boy lol I'm feckin amazed in 6years or so of being on here and being the cnut that I am..... I've never had one LMAO

I haven't the kin foggiest but after see Ianb's last post I think kin calling myself a cnut or a wuckin fancker is not allowed FLMAO... (Is that allowed?? Acronyms of swearwords???) LMBAO

I haven't the kin foggiest but after see Ianb's last post I think kin calling myself a cnut or a wuckin fancker is not allowed FLMAO... (Is that allowed?? Acronyms of swearwords???) LMBAO
we shall soon find out , when you come back :cray: because you got warning points :laugh:

we shall soon find out , when you come back :cray: because you got warning points :laugh:
. Lying barsteward I just checked you lanny ficker
  • Like 1