Warning Points

Then be a good boy lol I'm feckin amazed in 6years or so of being on here and being the cnut that I am..... I've never had one LMAO

can you get points for calling yourself a c**t :hmm:
I haven't the kin foggiest but after see Ianb's last post I think kin calling myself a cnut or a wuckin fancker is not allowed FLMAO... (Is that allowed?? Acronyms of swearwords???) LMBAO
we shall soon find out , when you come back :cray: because you got warning points :laugh:
. Lying barsteward I just checked you lanny ficker

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With his belt round his neck....

It matters to me, I can see mine, reminds me of a dark time in my life

Go on pal, hang yaself, that will really show them your serious.......lol

Posted Images

Then be a good boy lol I'm feckin amazed in 6years or so of being on here and being the cnut that I am..... I've never had one LMAO

I haven't the kin foggiest but after see Ianb's last post I think kin calling myself a cnut or a wuckin fancker is not allowed FLMAO... (Is that allowed?? Acronyms of swearwords???) LMBAO
we shall soon find out , when you come back :cray: because you got warning points :laugh:
Steady, I'm a sensitive soul :laugh:
  • Like 1

thank fook panic over I thought you`d been promoted from fishing comp policeman to mod :laugh:

• Like 1

thank fook panic over I thought you`d been promoted from fishing comp policeman to mod :laugh:
Is that a promotion like :hmm::no::laugh:
  • Like 1

Seems like a few are choosing their words carefully :laugh::thumbs: and a mod ready to jump ,like a traffic warden hiding in a shop doorway :laugh: :laugh:

is there a mod lurking ...
STEADY :laugh: :LAUGH:

Don't cry you sucking flut lol
  • Like 1

Don't cry you sucking flut lol

that's not me crying ... :laugh: