Brit Govt. Threaten To Deport Woman .....

She's as British as anyone on here.

Precisely. If she was walking around with a black sheet over her? Living off benefits? They wouldn't dare say 'Boo!' to her. Just f**king incredible, isn't it?

• Like 3

I am not saying it isn't stupid, but surely if she doesn't have any other passport there is no where to deport her to?

And is she applies and gets a German passport she is entitled to live in the UK anyway.

if her father had registered the birth with the consulate general in Dortmund she would have had duel nationality like my eldest, birth certificates from both GB and Germany, she is an EU citizen and as such surely can not be deported, sounds like a paper chase that just needs someone in authority to get sorted,

its like when our government when they wouldn't accept white anglo saxon asylum seakers from rhodesia when they where being evicted and butchered by mugabe's lot. id rather live next door to a german than most other people.

• Like 1

if her father had registered the birth with the consulate general in Dortmund she would have had duel nationality like my eldest, birth certificates from both GB and Germany, she is an EU citizen and as such surely can not be deported, sounds like a paper chase that just needs someone in authority to get sorted,

That's what I'd have thought and all.. :hmm: