• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dead Mans Shoes.  

Debbie does Dallas.........

Goodfella's... i have it on dvd an never watch it.... but for some strange reason whenever its on telly i HAVE to watch it

Posted Images

Grease !!!! Kids had it on Repeat for 5hrs Driving South... :blink: Change of Film on way back.... :no:They think it's Great !! ..has its' moments,but a Classic.. :boredom:

Now the WANDERERS...... :yahoo: & ANIMAL HOUSE....THEY are CLASSICS... :yes:

Dead mans shoes and kill the Irishman just went out n bought these two today hope there good

Dead mans shoes is cracking mate.... :thumbs:

Just finished it was well worth a watch! Kill the Irishman just starting

Last of the Mohicans Daniel d Lewis great film :yes:

followed by dances with wolves

:thumbs:

another good 1 Richard Harris one with a bear in it ,he gets nearly killed by it .?

I don't own it on DVD but when it's on I remember how good it is.

Any other iconic films?

GaZ

iconic films to me are .green mile ..the warriors ...once were warriors...jimmy Boyle a sense of freedom.

last but got be my favorite is ....the last of the mohicans

once were warriors is great have you seen what becomes of the broken harted it carrys on from once were warriors and the jimmy boyle film is good

another good 1 Richard Harris one with a bear in it ,he gets nearly killed by it .?

is that one called "a man called horse" ? and theres "the return of a man called horse" years since i saw those film.

have to agree though "true romance" is a cracking film. christian slater at his best.

"jerimiah johnson". robert redford played a good part in that too.

first blood i liked also

Any other iconic films?

GaZ

iconic films to me are .green mile ..the warriors ...once were warriors...jimmy Boyle a sense of freedom.

once were warriors is great have you seen what becomes of the broken harted it carrys on from once were warriors and the jimmy boyle film is good

Any other iconic films?

GaZ

i have mate to behonest it was quiet recently that i watched it.....it wasnt a good copy tho as a mate got it for me of the net,..

havent seen that one yet ........however its on youtube so ill watch that one night in week when weathers bad lol

is that one called "a man called horse" ? and theres "the return of a man called horse" years since i saw those film.

have to agree though "true romance" is a cracking film. christian slater at his best.

first blood i liked also

no its not that one, ive seen man called horse. good film, No this this one I am on about he was attacked by a bear and left to die, then its all about him getting better+ revenge fook me just carnt think of the name of it . :laugh:

first blood i liked also

no its not that one, ive seen man called horse. good film, No this this one I am on about he was attacked by a bear and left to die, then its all about him getting better+ revenge fook me just carnt think of the name of it . :laugh:

man in the wilderness?

first blood i liked also

man in the wilderness?

yep that's it , thanks just had look at a link :thumbs: