Worst Job You Have Ever Done???

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a plasterer mate of mine asked if i wanted a days work on Thursday........said i would but wish i never now.......   got to the job at 8am, a lovely old cottage in picturesque settings, it certainl

Worst job I ever had.   This one.

Just for you born,,,,lol    

Posted Images

32 years of up at 4.30 am and back home at 7pm.

:icon_eek: I sincerely hope then that you can now spend your time messing with any air gun that takes your fancy. And fishing for carp when not doing that! Sounds like you've earned it!

What in gods name were you doing?!

• Like 1

Didn't mean to mate but it's some horrible shit an for £70

Ive just rang him up mate....... :laugh: hes assured me the company we did it for get it all checked before anyone starts working in there lol

dont mean to worry you did the plaster have hair in it anthrax tested?and most of them asbestos surveys not worth a wxnk :yes:

I would be more worried if he were a penny pinching cant and was telling porkies some of the horrible tight bent demolition firms i have worked for lieng was second nature to them especialy one from mansfeild i worked for.

• Like 1

working on a production line for ronseal or working at fletchers bakery on 12hr shifts that's why I live being a self employed plasterer never work over 8 hrs and get paid over double for what I did at fletchers and ronseal.

I worked at ronseal on the fence life line, it was mind numbingly boring and some of the women who had been there for ever were right bitches. Best thing about it was the shop where you could buy there products for a quid or two quid depending on the size of the tin.
  • Like 1

Worst job...teaching.

Best job...teaching...which leads me to believe that, unless you're working on your tod, it's more down to the people you're working with than the job itself.

• Like 2
clipo, on 17 May 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

Hot Meat, on 17 May 2014 - 11:52 PM, said:

RubyTex, on 17 May 2014 - 11:50 PM, said:

RM2508, on 17 May 2014 - 9:53 PM, said:

RM2508, on 17 May 2014 - 9:53 PM, said:

You don't live to work, you work to live :yes:

I wish someone would tell that to the stupid c**t who does our rotas at work...

Ronald McDonald??

set himself right up for that one......... :laugh:

Ronald is too busy terrorising kids and touching up women....operation yewtree are closing in lol

• Like 1

Very true, but when you actually think about it doesn't that just SUCK!? LOL

But needs must mate, I don't think I've met anyone who has never had a bad day at work, anyway.......... Back to the shitiest jobs ever........

Remember getting a clutch to do on a German motor home, was lying underneath it taking gearbox out thinking what the f**k is that smell? Looked behind be and realised the dirty b*****ds hadn't emptied the tank and with me jacking the front end up the pissy shit water was pouring out and the puddle was getting closer and closer, fastest clutch I've ever done...

:laugh::laugh:

are you a mechanic full time then mate???

Off the tools now mate, workshop control, handing out jobs, time tickets, shit like that :thumbs:

Worst job...teaching.

Best job...teaching...which leads me to believe that, unless you're working on your tod, it's more down to the people you're working with than the job itself.

true that :thumbs: be it in a factory , building site , etc, yeh you get some cu#ts working with you or around you and the job twice as hard :yes:

That theory goes streight out of the window when you have kids to support and a morgage to pay and been brought up to think any jobs better than no job.

Still applies when you think about it you need to work to provide to live.......

But needs must mate, I don't think I've met anyone who has never had a bad day at work, anyway.......... Back to the shitiest jobs ever........

Remember getting a clutch to do on a German motor home, was lying underneath it taking gearbox out thinking what the f**k is that smell? Looked behind be and realised the dirty b*****ds hadn't emptied the tank and with me jacking the front end up the pissy shit water was pouring out and the puddle was getting closer and closer, fastest clutch I've ever done...

Off the tools now mate, workshop control, handing out jobs, time tickets, shit like that :thumbs:

Sounds exciting Ross.. :laugh:

Sounds exciting Ross.. :laugh:

Hands are clean malt, don't want to be 50-60 still getting minging lifting gearboxes, wheels, engines etc on a daily basis. Doesn't mean to say I don't miss it, good laugh in the workshop, but I've had to get rid of my silly head (kind off lol) still like a laugh and that, but clean hands and gives my f****d shoulder a rest. And it give me a sense of importance, power and authority............ Must be like what matt the rat feels like on here!!! :laugh:

• Like 3

working on a production line for ronseal or working at fletchers bakery on 12hr shifts that's why I live being a self employed plasterer never work over 8 hrs and get paid over double for what I did at fletchers and ronseal.

I worked at ronseal on the fence life line, it was mind numbingly boring and some of the women who had been there for ever were right bitches. Best thing about it was the shop where you could buy there products for a quid or two quid depending on the size of the tin.

I also worked their for a short wile for an agency and did find it boreing but not the worse job in the world and their canteen wernt bad.

• Like 1