Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

I have a 3/4 beddy 1/4 patterdale,but to be honest looks just like the old fashioned working type of beddy,keen as mustard just had rabbits and squirrel so far great to see her working with my whippets not dropped onto anything else yet but hope to sooner or later to see how she does.

• Like 2

Great looking terriers those beddies,there's nothing like them in Australia.Would love to import a couple but heard there scarce in UK even.The working type anyway.

thank you mate they do me proud them pair. If anything pops up my end mate would you like me to get in touch? Atb adam

Shit yeah adam that would be great.It would be expensive,but the show versions here start at $2000 and I wouldn't even look at them.Would be interested in a straw for my whippet/stag bitch if couldn'get a pup.

Christ that's a price pal. If something pops up I will let you know mate. I was going to put my bitch in pup this year and keep one back but the missus is due next month with our baby so I had a good think about it and thought maybe next year as I will have my hands full as it is. Atb Adam

Shit yeah adam that would be great.It would be expensive,but the show versions here start at $2000 and I wouldn't even look at them.Would be interested in a straw for my whippet/stag bitch if couldn'get a pup.

My daughter lives in Coogee now and looked at bringing a couple of Beddys over,the first kid as put that on the back burner.

My daughter lives in Coogee now and looked at bringing a couple of Beddys over,the first kid as put that on the back burner.

Would be a good idea, as to my knowlledge working beddies don't exist here.If she does, could she message me.Cheers.

Would be a good idea, as to my knowlledge working beddies don't exist here.If she does, could she message me.Cheers.

working beddies dont exist anywhere pal