Pics Of Your Bushing Dogs

My staffys not much of brusher

hes not very good in the brambels and hes mute in cover to be honest hes shit and just my misses pet but he trys his best and we have fun so f**k it if there something in there it useally comes out

hes old 13 now few lumps and bums on him but well fit

he was past about quite a bit as a pup but hes been a good dog for the past 7years

post-98112-0-80122100-1493495017_thumb.jpg

post-98112-0-35791800-1493495306_thumb.jpg

Edited by green dragon
  • Like 9

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

couple more of ours     first pic sire and dam in middle with 2 pups either side second pic mother middle pups either side

fell/russell/beagle/bull... . are some folk trying to reinvent the wheel.            

Old pic I have .1980 ish 

Posted Images

So far mate. Though lets not kid ourselves, they are only half cocker spaniel and there are many other types of busher that are far better. Handsome is as handsome does...

I see these as a base line for future busher breeding, with whatever type you choose to add. ;)

So far mate. Though lets not kid ourselves, they are only half cocker spaniel and there are many other types of busher that are far better. Handsome is as handsome does...

I see these as a base line for future busher breeding, with whatever type you choose to add. ;)

Good honest straight forward answer there. im sure you will have plenty fun with her :thumbs:

• Like 2

My staffys not much of brusher

hes not very good in the brambels and hes mute in cover to be honest hes shit and just my misses pet but he trys his best and we have fun so f**k it if there something in there it useally comes out

hes old 13 now few lumps and bums on him but well fit

he was past about quite a bit as a pup but hes been a good dog for the past 7years

And that's what it's all about mine are no world beaters but they try and they put a smile on so enjoy ?
  • Like 2