This Fukcer Should Be Sacked

Im near sure that a dog what attacks the head isnt allowed to be worked in the uk police , ( watched it on a tv program and it was same for the army, only place they could be used was northern ireland)

• Like 3

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFs! Strong dog that! Wonder if it could do a honey badger??

Im near sure that a dog what attacks the head isnt allowed to be worked in the uk police , ( watched it on a tv program and it was same for the army, only place they could be used was northern ireland

Wonder when the rspca will be round to take that dog haha

I just wonder what the out come would be if that was a shit skin that happened too? Bet that hurt, powerful dog

true mate, :thumbs: got to hurt the lad prob end up in the A.E with very bad bites , you just watch a norm type dog crunch a beef bone, never mind one of them cop dogs. Alsatians are very powerful dogs with strong jaw, my young dog Buck 1x Alsatian x grey . and he very strong dog with hell of a strong jaw .And they will pull you like that, when they up for anything , not dogs to fook with :yes:

Guys tops off in the street....police dog called....not lying on the ground like probably told....get on dog....job done.

Looked like it grabbed the front of the neck,,,around the wind pipe,,,wouldn't take a dog long to kill someone doing that...

Likes been said maybe there was a reason behind letting the dog go at him,,,,,,,one things for sure though,,even if there wasn't feck all will happen to the cop.

Guys tops off in the street....police dog called....not lying on the ground like probably told....get on dog....job done.

Lab your all heart,,lol...

I don't think just having your top off,,,,warrants being attacked by a dog,,,wonder if he was a traveler,,,they always get there shirts off,,

Lab your all heart,,lol...

I don't think just having your top off,,,,warrants being attacked by a dog,,,wonder if he was a traveler,,,they always get there shirts off,,

Aye mate but having your top off usually means your in a fight or looking for one.

Facts are when you have a big powerful police dog 4 feet from your face you be quiet and follow instructions. I would anyway.

• Like 1

Just a snippet of film like that doesn't mean anything as it's not in context. The copper MIGHT have been out of order by not controlling his dog, or if we knew the facts maybe the bloke on the ground deserved 2 dogs savaging him.

The man was on the floor. Why not let him have the tazer??

Officer holding the dog could'nt even get the dog off ffs.

don't quote me but i think it may be illegal for a police dog to attack the head/throat because that can be construed as a killing bite. When they are in actual fact there to restrain when an officer isn't able to do so.

• Like 1

I'm no copper but i'm pretty sure the dogs shouldn't be going for the throat or head area.

How easily could they kill us? One bite could rip your throat out...

Although I have no love for the plot, they get it by all sides and do a tough enough job, I know if I did it that job I'd want the best protection and tools for the job them type of dogs being 2nd after a gun. Plod not plot. Spastic ipad

Edited by BIG G wheton machine