Pub Or House

I have this conversation with mates often,

There's a lad who subbies a lot for me, as soon as he finishes work he gets his labourer to drive home and he'll have a couple of cans in the van, then a couple when he gets in,.. Every night, I just couldn't be assed with that personally...

Another of my good mates was drinking 6-8 cans of lager ever night after work, he was a real good footballer, but he got fat quickly... He's knocked that on the head now and just has a good drink if we're altogether, or there's an occasion he looks much better for it too..

My problem is I'm more of a binge drinker, I won't drink for weeks and couldn't care less, but if I go out for a drink it won't be a couple of pints, I enjoy the Craic of a night out in good company, and like to make it last lol..

last sentence sums me up i`ve sat up drinking and talking bollox many a time till the early hours ....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't drink at home, just doesn't work for me. For me drinking is a social thing. And in my mind anyone that sits at home and gets pissed up alone needs to seriously consider what the fucks going on?

I'm not a drinker so kinda out of place anyway.   But there's nothing better than an hour in good company at a lovely country pub. Good way to wind down after a mornings shooting too, doesn't feel

I'm 30 and have avoided drinking in pubs for about 7 yr now . Saying that I am an unsociable twat

There's a lad who subbies a lot for me, as soon as he finishes work he gets his labourer to drive home and he'll have a couple of cans in the van, then a couple when he gets in,.. Every night, I just couldn't be assed with that personally...

Another of my good mates was drinking 6-8 cans of lager ever night after work, he was a real good footballer, but he got fat quickly... He's knocked that on the head now and just has a good drink if we're altogether, or there's an occasion he looks much better for it too..

My problem is I'm more of a binge drinker, I won't drink for weeks and couldn't care less, but if I go out for a drink it won't be a couple of pints, I enjoy the Craic of a night out in good company, and like to make it last lol..

last sentence sums me up i`ve sat up drinking and talking bollox many a time till the early hours ....

Haha I know mate lol....

lol spot on mate!!!

if i dont drink then it dont bother me.....but if i have one and then im on it lol like me, you and mick c at the comp in the field, leaning on bobbys truck (lab smashed on the front seat :D ) drinking whiskey lol

• Like 1

I can go weeks/months without even wanting a drink, I can sit if I'm in a half arsed mood and drink 4 cans watch the football and that'll be it but if im in the mood for a bevvy and it's a planned night and Im looking forward to it, I hit it hard very very hard and can quite easily get up in the morning crack open a can have a few and go to my bed at tea time and wake up fresh the next day.

• Like 1

Just old age socks,,, hard to believe but I used to love to party,,,,now it can be weeks or months befor a drop of vino pases my lips.....

I could quite happily not go to the pub at all,,,,but I do love sitting outside a Spanish bar,,in the late evening warmth watching the world go by,,,,

Mushrooms a lucky fella

We had our Mayday bank holiday yesterday and I forgot to take today off to bridge it for a long weekend, so sat in work still half pished and not feeling very lucky :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

Just old age socks,,, hard to believe but I used to love to party,,,,now it can be weeks or months befor a drop of vino pases my lips.....

I could quite happily not go to the pub at all,,,,but I do love sitting outside a Spanish bar,,in the late evening warmth watching the world go by,,,,

Mushrooms a lucky fella

We had our Mayday bank holiday yesterday and I forgot to take today off to bridge it for a long weekend, so sat in work still half pished and not feeling very lucky :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've seen the light..... I now believe there is a god :laugh:

Mushrooms a lucky fella

If there is, the cnut has abandoned me this morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Plus the boss has just walked in and has asked me to go in for a meeting :icon_eek: I smell like Georgy Best's armpit :laugh:

I'm going to have a session tonight. Got a mate I haven't seen since Christmas staying till Sunday. Scary thing is, he's a serious drinker. He drinks JD, pimms and peach snaps. It costs a fortune drinking in the pub with him. I kid you not, he has 8 shots of peach snaps at a time lol. So it'll be in the house, few lads round, wee darts tournament with Ronnie osullivan in the background :)

• Like 1

I'm going to have a session tonight. Got a mate I haven't seen since Christmas staying till Sunday. Scary thing is, he's a serious drinker. He drinks JD, pimms and peach snaps. It costs a fortune drinking in the pub with him. I kid you not, he has 8 shots of peach snaps at a time lol. So it'll be in the house, few lads round, wee darts tournament with Ronnie osullivan in the background :)

Sounds like me last night drinking shots of Mezcal :laugh: :laugh:

Mushrooms a lucky fella

If there is, the cnut has abandoned me this morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Plus the boss has just walked in and has asked me to go in for a meeting :icon_eek: I smell like Georgy Best's armpit :laugh:

Stop it, your gonna have me going to chapel again :laugh:

Sounds like me last night drinking shots of Mezcal :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I'm just a beer drinker. I'm f***ing dreading it :laugh: he's coming at 4 and will expect to drink till f***ing Sunday :laugh: I'm meant to be making a f***ing BBQ the morra, I'm praying for snow :laugh:

lol spot on mate!!!

if i dont drink then it dont bother me.....but if i have one and then im on it lol like me, you and mick c at the comp in the field, leaning on bobbys truck (lab smashed on the front seat :D ) drinking whiskey lol

I know I'm small but feck me you can still see me, I was there with you until stupid o'clock too. :D

• Like 1

FLMAO The boss didn't want a meeting :laugh: he wanted me to change a fuuckin light switch :icon_eek::icon_eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was that job you've got easy to get? :laugh:

No :laugh: :laugh:

But in true Spanish style they found out I'm good with my hands and so ask me to do odd jobs and they bungs me some beer money :laugh: Ironic really considering I'm already slightly frazzled :laugh::laugh: