Pub Or House

:laugh::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: well done pal, kudos. I have to say, it's the first time I've actually saw the roles reversed. It's usually the woman who try to change us and tie us down :laugh:

There'll be no tying her down :laugh: because of her chosen field she could have to be in Mexico at some point working on projects. Not a sniff will I be living there so a divorce could be on the cards :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't drink at home, just doesn't work for me. For me drinking is a social thing. And in my mind anyone that sits at home and gets pissed up alone needs to seriously consider what the fucks going on?

I'm not a drinker so kinda out of place anyway.   But there's nothing better than an hour in good company at a lovely country pub. Good way to wind down after a mornings shooting too, doesn't feel

I'm 30 and have avoided drinking in pubs for about 7 yr now . Saying that I am an unsociable twat

:laugh::notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: well done pal, kudos. I have to say, it's the first time I've actually saw the roles reversed. It's usually the woman who try to change us and tie us down :laugh:

There'll be no tying her down :laugh: because of her chosen field she could have to be in Mexico at some point working on projects. Not a sniff will I be living there so a divorce could be on the cards :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: she might tell you to f**k off :laugh: interesting month June, I'm f***ing my ex out of my house, your proposing to yours. Both could go tits up :laugh: I've booked a holiday to tenerife for November, fancy hitting them Spanish beaches in July to drown our sorrows :laugh:

WTF you going to Teneriffe on ya Todd for ya bam :laugh: :laugh:

I take it you'll be the one crying into your Piña colada :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: went last year with the mates, going this year with the daughter. I'm talking your beach in June ya fanny :laugh:

I take it you'll be the one crying into your Piña colada :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: went last year with the mates, going this year with the daughter. I'm talking your beach in June ya fanny :laugh:

For me the beach is whenever I want :tongue2:

Magine being sat in the sun, Mojito in one hand, spliff in the other and surrounded by sexy girls with their tits out playing volleyball.... That's my Sunday recovery :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Magine being sat in the sun, Mojito in one hand, spliff in the other and surrounded by sexy girls with their tits out playing volleyball.... That's my Sunday recovery :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds like heaven. The image is wasted with you tucking your balls into your sandals :laugh:

Sounds like heaven. The image is wasted with you tucking your balls into your sandals :laugh:

I have a special holster for them :laugh: :laugh: