Subway Are Removing Pork Products.

scothunter, on 01 May 2014 - 8:42 PM, said:

keepdiggin, on 01 May 2014 - 8:40 PM, said:

love it when lab's on the rampage he takes no prisoners lol

Aye the c**t will be rioting. No be a whole cup left in his house!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't wipe my arse with a subway serviette   Worst sandwiches in the world fake crap bollocks.   I once caused a major issue in a KFC in Preston by asking for non halal chicken, then I told th

See? Right there. That's Wrong.   " unless you happen to drive into a council estate " ? Yeah.   " unless you happen to drive into the suburbs " ? Okay.   " unless you happen to drive into the c

they will be f****d for breakfasts then, to be honest subway is shite anyway.

Posted Images

lab do you eat meat on good Fridays?

Maybe. I'm Catholic but can hardly say I adhere to it. Your point is, as I'm sure your going to tell me? Lol

See and here lays an example of the uk's problems.

Now I'm not saying you in particular lab so don't go on the offensive.

You lot are saying Muslim this and Muslim.

We are losing our culture bring back the real Christian values and standards.

No one cares about Church of Scotland/chapel any more.

Who the Fook goes to the chapel and church now?

At least the Muslims are consistent with their beliefs.

If the country stuck with values and standards of the uk and implemented them we wouldn't be in shite state.

You can't gob off about a shop not selling pork cause it's your country blah blah blah

When 95% of people in uk aren't interested in our beliefs and cultures anymore.

Are you sure you were in the army fella ??? Did you do any tours ........

Aye 14 years and yes I have been to shite holes.

Well you can't have it always pal.

On one breath people say country ruined by Muslims and this and that, destroying out values and standards as nation. It wasn't like this 40 year ago, send them home blah blah f****n blah.

When was last time half the folk saying that actually went to church and stuck with the values and standards of 40 years ago?

The uk has moved on and unfortunately has lost the good basic values and standards of white Christian country.

It's the nation as a whole that is went along with forgetting about our heritage and values.

What regiment were you mate and what tours did you do ??? .......

What has that got to do with this topic?

Just interested as your happy to announce your 14 years of service ... Didn't think it would be a big deal asking what regiment you served with and what tours you did .........

Maybe. I'm Catholic but can hardly say I adhere to it. Your point is, as I'm sure your going to tell me? Lol

If the country stuck with values and standards of the uk and implemented them we wouldn't be in shite state.

You can't gob off about a shop not selling pork cause it's your country blah blah blah

On one breath people say country ruined by Muslims and this and that, destroying out values and standards as nation. It wasn't like this 40 year ago, send them home blah blah f****n blah.

When was last time half the folk saying that actually went to church and stuck with the values and standards of 40 years ago?

The uk has moved on and unfortunately has lost the good basic values and standards of white Christian country.

It's the nation as a whole that is went along with forgetting about our heritage and values.

Just interested as your happy to announce your 14 years of service ... Didn't think it would be a big deal asking what regiment you served with and what tours you did .........

You sound like your trying to make a c**t of me on a live forum to be honest.

or trying to make me out to be some Walt.

Fukc me calm down fella :laugh: .... Asked you a simple question if you don't want to answer then don't ... Although I don't see the big deal .........

Fukc me calm down fella :laugh: .... Asked you a simple question if you don't want to answer then don't ... Although I don't see the big deal .........

See what I don't get socks, see during the aftermath of Lee Rigbys beheading in London, you said you take your family's safety serious regarding giving out information about the forces etc. why would you make your family a target by informing everyone on a forum about your regiment etc? I don't get it.

See what I don't get socks, see during the aftermath of Lee Rigbys beheading in London, you said you take your family's safety serious regarding giving out information about the forces etc. why would you make your family a target by informing everyone on a forum about your regiment etc? I don't get it.

The lad has been saying he was in the army from the time he came on here I was just interested as to what regiment ... How is that going to make him a target ? ...........

security levles have dropped recently dont know why.

They go on about all these crazy muslims this and that.

The levels of security has well dropped from what I could see before I left.

For instance when I joined lee wouldnt have been walking round outside camp in london with military kit on.

I can remba been a top sprog and all the older lads who lived on te pad estate.

Getting told they most do 5 and 20s on there cars and get under and do a proper check before getting in there own cars.

If muslims there that much of a threat why has the security in this country got so bad since the IRA stopped playing soldiers?

Its all media and hype, shite.

It shouldn't make any difference what the fella was wearing ... Any soldier In this country should be able to walk down the street in full combats .........

It shouldn't make any difference what the fella was wearing ... Any soldier In this country should be able to walk down the street in full combats .........

When has that ever been the case in the uk?

IMO the threat is the lowest it's been in about 30 or 40 years.

It never has been the done thing to walk bout the uk in uniform with the security threats we have.

It never has been the done thing to walk bout the uk in uniform with the security threats we have.

What do you think recruiters do on a daily basis ......

What do you think recruiters do on a daily basis ......

Yes during working time is big difference from nipping bout tescos at 2000hrs at night with misses and bairn then going back to your house.

Since when has it been common place to cut bout at night with misses?

It's usually lazy fookers that can't be arsed getting out there rig when finishing work that cut about in rig at night in tesco.

I always got taught from day one in the army not wear anything that ids you as been in forces.

Still remba getting lined up at guard room as a wee NIG, getting inspected to make sure had no issued socks on.

Then lads go to their unit and think they no better or become lazy and cut bout town in rig.

Now I'm not trying say anything bad about the lee rigby incident.

It's was fooking terrible and dicks need shooting.