• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

snag list lol

Actor Bob Hoskins has passed RIP

Can we start again please? Bob Hoskins has died   Gutted, I remember him as a priest in No Prayer for the Dying with Mickey Rourke. He was class Rip sir!

long ago in another life i met bob hoskins, he came to my work place for some kind of marketing or promotion, and rather than jump in the limo and bugger off as soon as he was done he spent a good half hour or so chatting with the lads on the shift. he was doing the BT ads at the time, and one of the lads thought he was incredibly funny and original shouting out "its good to talk". bob turned and looked at him as if to say "if there werent cameras here i'd rip your f***ing head off", and kept staring until the lad shuffled off embarassed. good old boy, RIP

What I liked about him most was that you really bought into everything he did. The most obvious example being in Mermaids...I didn't once think "Him...with Cher!" He was just so honest in front of the camera that you simply had to believe it.