Starting Dog Pre Ban With No Pilot

to be fair i think south hams hunter was asking a valid question ,on the grounds that a lot of folk do exactly that bring a a dog on with another dog.

and maybe hasn't brought one up alone.

i think he could of phrased it better ,and probably had a bit of this coming,as he likes to pull some of these lads chains. :laugh:

Just go easy on him he is a young lad regardless :thumbs:

Fair play mate, if you give it out though you got to take it as well, young or old

Both fair points, but I just don't see the point or need to run a pup with another dog, when it's starting, causes more grief/hassle than anything else, also just my opinion :thumbs:

i agree ,although the company going out is ok

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pilot dog, smashing, prey drive, 'teeth', kin el, I can't keep up with all of today's gibberish! I'm glad I'm an old cnut!

On its own :laugh:

Collie x Cessna, hell of a pilot dog this lad

Posted Images

Well it must have been a f**k wit question when the likes of someone that breeds a lemon with a tripod starts.

I've entered but always had another dog with them to make it easier for the pup whereas I dont anymore so was asking a genuine question how to do it.

A pilot dog down here is an older dog doing the job that's run with a greenhorn to show it the score.

Dw there's few lads on here who's opinions bother me so a bit of piss taking from what's majorities is Muppets really doesn't bother me, the day I'm bothered by names on a screen is the day you'll find me hanging from a tree.

I got the.answers I need amongst the shite.

Well it must have been a f**k wit question when the likes of someone that breeds a lemon with a tripod starts.

I've entered but always had another dog with them to make it easier for the pup whereas I dont anymore so was asking a genuine question how to do it.

A pilot dog down here is an older dog doing the job that's run with a greenhorn to show it the score.

Dw there's few lads on here who's opinions bother me so a bit of piss taking from what's majorities is Muppets really doesn't bother me, the day I'm bothered by names on a screen is the day you'll find me hanging from a tree.

roger blue leader :laugh:

roger blue leader :laugh:
alpha dog ;)

its more trouble running a pup and a PILOT as the pup just fcuks about and chases the dog rather than the quarry i did it with my pup first off then sacked that went out on his own and was killing straight away so i really dont think you need another dog to school the pup its on instinct 90% of it the others stamina and heart

why ask the question if you already new the answer ?? Shek ya self lad if you new what to do don't post the question you would have saved all the stick you have got.i have a few more pics of my other dogs can you tell me if there any good or not plz i am unsure lol