Starting Dog Pre Ban With No Pilot

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pilot dog, smashing, prey drive, 'teeth', kin el, I can't keep up with all of today's gibberish! I'm glad I'm an old cnut!

On its own :laugh:

Collie x Cessna, hell of a pilot dog this lad

Posted Images

You old timers do make me lol full to the brim with knowledge,so much so that you can take the p##t out of the very people you should be helping/advising, but you probably forgot more than we youngens will ever lurn.

But us youngsters we can handle the banter/p##t take after all our skins nearly as thick as your terriers LOL

well f**k me side ways and call me sherly whats the chances of that two of them wrong :laugh:

Aye, he's heard it said, but his reply to me was not of an understanding or friendly nature, more a statement along the lines of 'why does some thick c**t think you need a running dog to teach another running dog how to run!? But alot less friendly! :laugh:

well f**k me side ways and call me sherly whats the chances of that two of them wrong :laugh:

Aye, he's heard it said, but his reply to me was not of an understanding or friendly nature, more a statement along the lines of 'why does some thick c**t think you need a running dog to teach another running dog how to run!? But alot less friendly! :laugh:

:laugh:

You old timers do make me lol full to the brim with knowledge,so much so that you can take the p##t out of the very people you should be helping/advising, but you probably forgot more than we youngens will ever lurn.

But us youngsters we can handle the banter/p##t take after all our skins nearly as thick as your terriers LOL

There are some lads out there that most guys on here would help and encourage, but not many, given the stroppy, smash everything attitude of alot of lads getting into dogs these days.

It takes common sense and empathy for your dog, to bring it on steadily and sensibly, without running it at everything that moves, or wanting to 'smash' everything! It takes a thick skin to put up with the abuse you'll get off people after you've ruined your youngster by adopting the tactics I mentioned! :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark

Everyone is entitled to there opinion but it is just that An Opinion and not the gospel.

I personally, when starting a pup of in the world of a working dog is just the dog and me.

Why because it works for me but might not work for you, but that's YOUR choice(running a pup alongside a more exspirianced dog, or as you put it a pilot) and I respect that.

to be fair i think south hams hunter was asking a valid question ,on the grounds that a lot of folk do exactly that bring a a dog on with another dog.

and maybe hasn't brought one up alone.

i think he could of phrased it better ,and probably had a bit of this coming,as he likes to pull some of these lads chains. :laugh:

Just go easy on him he is a young lad regardless :thumbs:

• Like 1

to be fair i think south hams hunter was asking a valid question ,on the grounds that a lot of folk do exactly that bring a a dog on with another dog.

i think he could of phrased it better ,and probably had a bit of this coming,as he likes to pull some of these lads chains. :laugh:

Fair play mate, if you give it out though you got to take it as well, young or old

• Like 1

need a thread put up with all the phrases and what they mean i had a thread up and put some pictures of sika deer guy answered only good for puppy schooling now to me that was only good for bring on pups i was wrong i was told it mean only good for one dog well feck me could of worded that better as in only good for one dog lol

images_zpssewlbvfg.jpeg

Collie x Cessna, hell of a pilot dog this lad

B***ard's going to have to go! Just started a DogFight with the neighbours two dogs, Red an Baron, German shepherds.Hard work these pilot dogs, his dam Fly and Sire Jet were the bloody same!

• Like 2

Fair play mate, if you give it out though you got to take it as well, young or old

Both fair points, but I just don't see the point or need to run a pup with another dog, when it's starting, causes more grief/hassle than anything else, also just my opinion :thumbs:

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2

yea like i said, probably had it coming as he likes to pull some of the lads chains