• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That has to be the longest wait for a reply in history ! Lol 

Was it this one...Rudie?

lol , them days are gone now lads , trigger tell you that  as well , he 11 year old dog , not the same dog no more, but we both old now, so there you go . ( keepdiggin)  not sure what do when he gone

Posted Images

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

That’s the spirt mate 

Yep, he also has the great, great uncle to it, something like that?  Lol.

They are only mini dachshunds, so don't really need miles of exercise at a time, but he's out and about with them at least three times a day, besides taking them to the garden, his pride and joy, just to relieve themselves.

• Like 2
On 06/12/2023 at 20:19, bird said:

haha    to true  lol , ive hit 71 now,  earing fooked only got 41% , and i am falling apart  , i need  686 back of me head  . Glad your ok Moll , you still keep dogs lurchers / terriers  , i on me last one now he 11 year old  , he like me  old burned out  lol.

Bless you, remember, you're only finished if you think you are.

Lost my last terrier (sort of a terrier) Keepa last year, you'll remember her ratting, cattle exploits!

I've a whippet and lurcher, on a farm with loads of rabbits so blessed now. Just as well as I'm not getting any younger either.x.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Moll. said:

on a farm with loads of rabbits so blessed now. Just as well as I'm not getting any younger either.x.

You need a helping hand moll always enjoyed your posts   who was the lad that you use to have a walk with his name escapes now his he still knocking about 

38 minutes ago, Moll. said:

Bless you, remember, you're only finished if you think you are.

Lost my last terrier (sort of a terrier) Keepa last year, you'll remember her ratting, cattle exploits!

I've a whippet and lurcher, on a farm with loads of rabbits so blessed now. Just as well as I'm not getting any younger either.x.

I remember you had an over affectionate big , daft ,tannish bull  _cross which ended up in my lap and washed my face for me. Hope he lived a long time and grew out of his face washing activities

54 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I remember you had an over affectionate big , daft ,tannish bull  _cross which ended up in my lap and washed my face for me. Hope he lived a long time and grew out of his face washing activities

Was it this one...Rudie?

Rudie fit1.jpg

IMG_0889.JPG

2nd ratting2013.9.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
On 07/12/2023 at 07:53, lurcherman 887 said:

Don’t start him off ffs he’ll have the tanitas out 

lol , them days are gone now lads , trigger tell you that  as well , he 11 year old dog , not the same dog no more, but we both old now, so there you go . ( keepdiggin)  not sure what do when he gone , i did think prob at my age 71 to wrap it up . But   being around lurchers 37 years day/night , prob find the walks bit boring with out one, but no rush old Buck could plod on another  2 years yet, i leave the door open as they , if i stay as fit and strong as i am  now .:good:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, bird said:

lol , them days are gone now lads , trigger tell you that  as well , he 11 year old dog , not the same dog no more, but we both old now, so there you go . ( keepdiggin)  not sure what do when he gone , i did think prob at my age 71 to wrap it up . But   being around lurchers 37 years day/night , prob find the walks bit boring with out one, but no rush old Buck could plod on another  2 years yet, i leave the door open as they , if i stay as fit and strong as i am  now .:good:

Walks are boring as f**k without a dog 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bird said:

Nice little spaniel to knock around with that Beretta ,for your twilight years maybe Ray?👍