Mark Bricks Season

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

Excuse my ignorance folks, but who is Mark Brick? Just for those of us not in the know?

Hes some what of a bellend.

fixed it for ya chap :thumbs:

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Baw your just a bored house husband, do me a favour if you can peel yourself away from loose women for 5 mins nip next door give Mark a knock and tell him I said Hi.

I wasn't going to respond but didn't want to disappoint, plus it's the only hunting related topic bawbag has ever put on, I know it's not about himself but it's a start, all he needs now is a DOG of his own.....!!!!!

• Like 6

:laugh: dazzz you have just played right into baws hands he loves his character being assassinated in fact I think he gets off on it as some sort of perversion :laugh:

Don't worry about it Cecil lad.......I'm not. (Whoever you are)

I would rather be associated with jimmy savill,fritzel or fecking Brady than mark Brick. But then again Bawbag didn't choose his father in law I surpose

Edited by dazzz

I do not normally post on stuff like this but as a fellow scott Baw.I think you are a pure helmet :yes:

me to im only a pretend scot like baw

with a Cornish accent :laugh::laugh:

och aye......... my loverly :laugh:

• Like 1