Mark Bricks Season

He's a compulsive lier, was sat at a show with my old man yapping to him and I don't claim to be a foxing man but my old man was for nearly 20 Years taking 100 - 150 a season and mark sat and told him that the little brindle bitch had killed over 300 without a mark single handed her biggest being 38 lb lol

Your old man took 150 a season....... :rolleyes:

It's a true statement. I know some of the lads SHH Dad used to go out with. Question is Baw. Have you been out with the Brick?? If not..Why not?? not a dig..just a genuine question :thumbs:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

He's a compulsive lier, was sat at a show with my old man yapping to him and I don't claim to be a foxing man but my old man was for nearly 20 Years taking 100 - 150 a season and mark sat and told him that the little brindle bitch had killed over 300 without a mark single handed her biggest being 38 lb lol

Baw do you wear nickers and a bra by any chance
If you'd like to imagine me that way I'll not spoil your fantasy....... Yes ;)

Lol I knew it Baw you filthy man

It's a true statement. I know some of the lads SHH Dad used to go out with. Question is Baw. Have you been out with the Brick?? If not..Why not?? not a dig..just a genuine question :thumbs:
they used to do 20 in a week with dv and b sometimes stabba

they used to do 20 in a week with dv and b sometimes stabba

It was easy done on the right land back in the day tbh. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Soooo........ Nobody been out rabbiting with the guy this season then :laugh: f*****g bunch of crabbers :laugh:

Here you are I have been out lamping with him,,,,,,,,,but about 6 year ago ,,lol

DSCF0773.jpg

And rob w ,,,who came up with him

DSCF0775.jpg

Rob looks camp as fec there pmsl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sexy muthafucka :laugh: :laugh:

Soooo........ Nobody been out rabbiting with the guy this season then :laugh: f*****g bunch of crabbers :laugh:

Here you are I have been out lamping with him,,,,,,,,,but about 6 year ago ,,lol

DSCF0773.jpg

DSCF0775.jpg

Rob looks camp as fec there pmsl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sexy muthafucka :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe they was brokeback lamping

DSCF0773.jpg

DSCF0775.jpg

Maybe they was brokeback lamping

:laugh: :laugh:

Dirty buggers :laugh:

• Like 1

but ya have to call em suzy

but ya have to call em suzy

Suzy it is

Robs a good lad, think he's back on a ship again for a while.

Haven't been out with MB this season (my fault, I've had the invite) best we had together in a night last season was 57 (or maybe 67 LOL) in a night, again my fault I had to go to work next morning :icon_redface:

Bring it on boys, I'm all set for a slagging :tongue2::thumbs:

Cheers, D.

I'll second robs a good sort I was just about to say if you new what he did for a living it would make the camp statement funny,

it reminds me of that joke salor on ship for a few months and says what happens if your bursting to cxm,

the old hand says go down bellow and stick it in the barrel next few days he has a go at the barrel well the best blo job his ever had, he says to the old hand used the barrel last night is it ok to use it all week, the old hand says yes but not friday whys that he asked and the old hand says cos thats your day now inside the barrel :laugh:

This gonna be a good one..........................I'll pop the kettle on

:laugh: I wish I asked it earlier, I finish at 1 and the chances of it not being locked by tomorrow are f*****g slim :laugh:
no worries baw paulus do you a favour an lock it before you clock out.

:laugh: I wish I was walshie, lock it till I'm free to return :D

You only wish you were me because I'm allowed to keep as many dogs as I like at my house. :thumbs:

Lets just say, traveling over a thousand mile round trip to run some rabbits, doesn't float my boat even if it is with the king of lamping, sir Mark ;)

Lets just say, traveling over a thousand mile round trip to run some rabbits, doesn't float my boat even if it is with the king of lamping, sir Mark ;)

King of lamping :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .............