Mark Bricks Season

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

Come on south hams,,,take that pic off,,,,whatever your opinion of his dogs are,,,,or the man himself,,,,he loves his dogs and his hunting,,,,and don't deserve a knock,,,,

The guy wasn't worried about others getting a knock though was he !!

• Like 2

Come on south hams,,,take that pic off,,,,whatever your opinion of his dogs are,,,,or the man himself,,,,he loves his dogs and his hunting,,,,and don't deserve a knock,,,,

The guy wasn't worried about others getting a knock though was he !!
no when he beat miles he couldn't go on enough

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh: :laugh:

Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D :D :D

I think we are all pally enough to be on 1st name terms,,,,,,,Baw aka SCOTT the son in law and fifeman aka the bell end himself MB..

A book I'm still chuckling at that one are you going to be his ghost writer BAw like you are on here ???