Mark Bricks Season

Baw,,,just like politician ,,,,never answer a question,,,just come out with another question or statement,,,

Two very good points rased by willow and millet,,,,nicely side steped

I did answer it, thought you were in exile anyway :D you know the brick will be reading this laughing at you :laugh:
That could be true baw,,,,I don't laugh at him just pity him,,,,much nicer going through life having people like and resect you ,,,rather than hating you......

I'll have to take your word on that mate :laugh:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

Baw do you actually like Mark or do you just enjoy using his name to get some banter going?

Bit of both lol. I like what he did on the fens, that floats my boat. Lamping rabbits etc, that don't faze me. What can I say, I enjoy the banter :tongue2: I love being hated mate, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside :laugh:

:whistling: Has everyone stopped posting to watch that... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you noticed tomo has avoided Stan's question? I notice folk accuse me of stuff they themselves are guilty of :D

I would imagine. . . . . .true to form. . . . . he's had one more bunny than whoever has had the most.

The single saddest thing i've ever seen on here was the 102 frozen rabbits.

And being the saddest moment on THL takes some doing!

lol was that two days after i did catch 101 it means nothing to me if a man catches 150 in a night only that he has a bloody good dog and good on him, if some one dose well y cant a few jest be happy for them and not take it as if its a comp lol and if thay cant do it thay freeze them funny as fuk

Excuse my ignorance folks, but who is Mark Brick? Just for those of us not in the know?

Hes some what of a legend , celebrity dog man lol

Well judging by the need for my question he obviously isnt THAT celebrated or legendary.

• Like 1