Mark Bricks Season

This gonna be a good one..........................I'll pop the kettle on

:laugh: I wish I asked it earlier, I finish at 1 and the chances of it not being locked by tomorrow are f*****g slim :laugh:

no worries baw paulus do you a favour an lock it before you clock out.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

I worry about middle aged, chubby red faced fellas, ? high blood pressure and being wound up isn't good so be nice :yes:

and people say I'm uncaring :angel:

• Like 1

This gonna be a good one..........................I'll pop the kettle on

:laugh: I wish I asked it earlier, I finish at 1 and the chances of it not being locked by tomorrow are f*****g slim :laugh:
no worries baw paulus do you a favour an lock it before you clock out.

:laugh: I wish I was walshie, lock it till I'm free to return :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

Trouble is baw will just say,,,,if that's the case why are there 27 folk reading this ,,,,,lol

You do realize, you are secretly defending sir mark with a thinly disguised Baw would say retort :laugh:

• Like 1

I'm taking it he (mark brick) to pics off frozen rabbits ????

And said they were from a nights lamping.

Lies mate, it was actually tomo who used frozen rabbits hanging from a gate. He got caught when he moved them and the bars were all wet ;)

• Like 1