Rooney Goal Tonight Vs Westham

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fat overated twat!!

Quality goal my arse !!.............Talk about keystone cops it was a f**k up from start to finish...........first off he fouled Jimmy Tomkins.........then smacked the ball towards a goalkeeper who ra

Rooney could have scored with his bellend from his own 6 yard box and still people would pick fault.   He saw the keeper off his line and had a pop...goal. Sounds like sour grapes from you West Ham

Quality goal my arse !!.............Talk about keystone cops it was a f**k up from start to finish...........first off he fouled Jimmy Tomkins.........then smacked the ball towards a goalkeeper who ran away from the ball......Beckhams one at least went over the keepers head Rooneys one today didnt need to the keeper ran out the way it was like something out of a kids under 10,s game.

Not your cup of tea then me old china? :laugh::laugh:

I was gonna say sore grapes from gnash and wilf, but it was a flogged effort at a keeper clearly with something else in his head

As for good striking, Suarez today was first class, but Sturbridge was sublime again also my player of the year personally

I was gonna say sore grapes from gnash and wilf, but it was a flogged effort at a keeper clearly with something else in his head

I was pretty much in line with it.....it would of been f****n hilarious if it wasnt my team....you really would think a premier league goalkeeper would have some idea of where his goal is when he comes out of it.............Wilfs right a few feet out and it would of bounced over the bar.......when a shot relies that much on luck i cant see whats so great about it compared to a well worked goal.

Quality goal my arse !!.............Talk about keystone cops it was a f**k up from start to finish...........first off he fouled Jimmy Tomkins.........then smacked the ball towards a goalkeeper who ran away from the ball......Beckhams one at least went over the keepers head Rooneys one today didnt need to the keeper ran out the way it was like something out of a kids under 10,s game.

Not your cup of tea then me old china? :laugh::laugh:

Yeah alright winkle dont start talking footie just cos the ol blue and white hoops had a result today ;)

• Like 1

:D

Rooney could have scored with his bellend from his own 6 yard box and still people would pick fault.

He saw the keeper off his line and had a pop...goal. Sounds like sour grapes from you West Ham lads...

• Like 3

I couldn't believe when I saw beckhams son, after the goal, has learnt to speak with his hand over his mouth, at that age, ucking sad world we live in.

As for the goal, lol, it's going to take more than that to change there season :-)

• Like 1

Some of you need to look at yourselves geez knash you dissapoint me, keeper off line he took the chance and done what most strikers should do get a shot on.target, i suppose he was trying to find RVP lol i did think thoq ref could of blown up. As for boucing over the bar FFS he was on half way line fooking laughable some of you and when the world cup is on you be slating him also while watching our nation.